Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Just going round in circles  (Read 14383 times)

Clare11

Re: Just going round in circles
« Reply #60 on: March 03, 2017, 04:23:57 PM »

Hi Lollipop, flip flops oh how I am missing them  8)
Hope the sore throat is better.
All not too bad here.  AD,s got a slightly higher dose but have been feeling better with them. Onwards and upwards x

lollipop

« Reply #61 on: March 04, 2017, 05:55:06 PM »

That's the spirit girl,it will get better and as for the throat all better thankyou,having a lovely night with me grandson only person who don't seem to wind me up at the moment,very demanding but he is a kid so you expect it don't know what excuse the adults have got lol,been looking at holidays all afternoon  :) it's the flip flop conversation got me going haha, my sister as already got 3booked so we'll jell  ;D xx

lollipop

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2017, 06:43:26 AM »

Morning clare11how are you doing with ads hope you are well lost the thread a little,well another break for the kids lol so driving me barmy  ;D still not booked any jollies yet getting twitchy fliflops lol.x

Clare11

« Reply #63 on: April 15, 2017, 08:17:27 AM »

Hi Lollipop, all is not too bad here. The AD's do seem to be working, not all mended but i think alot better. Even started taking my own blood pressure and that has improved and don't seem to be getting so stressed  over it so bad as before. It's not perfect as i still have thoughts about having a heart attack but i wasn't expecting miracles. Still work for me to do.
Get those flip flops on a holiday 😎 we have booked one for may and i am going to try diving again.
It's hard work but do think i am improving slowly.
How are you doing??
x

lollipop

« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2017, 06:16:57 AM »

Ah Clare really pleased for you knew you would get there   :)and these bloody flip flops are doing the Hokey Cokey with my suitcase lol as for the heart attack I don't think that will ever go away cus I still think it just shake my head to myself and laugh cus I am sure if we are having a proper one we would know lol.....and as for the diving get you the brave one ;D were are going nice xx

Clare11

« Reply #65 on: April 19, 2017, 07:20:53 PM »

Hi Lollipop, funny how our brains work. Been to the doctor today for a review and she has said carry on with them for a couple more months. Told her I am getting some headaches​ and she thinks that is connected to the tinnitus i have, had it since August when all this started 😥. Still onwards and upwards. Trying to do more.
Are the kiddies back at school yet? Get those flip flops on a holiday.
As for the Heart attack, well it's not happened yet so why should it happen
x

lollipop

« Reply #66 on: April 20, 2017, 06:57:06 AM »

Morning Clare no they ain't back till Monday 24th  :'( it's not been too bad I had a couple of days off so made a difference.my sister is on citalopram n she is getting headaches too,been told to continue,you sound more positive than when you first started posting,we really do have to just get on with it don't we lol xx

lollipop

« Reply #67 on: May 06, 2017, 09:19:57 AM »

Hi Clare how you doing,hope everything is fine with the ads.still not booked holiday yet been looking at goa again  :)we said we would like to do a month but both being self employed it's a lot of wages to lose all at once. My sister is really suffering she as had to go to some sessions to open up about her low moods, I live next door to her and she can talk to me whenever she needs but the said that I am to close ??? Whatever that means,her grow up sons don't help they are a constant Norse to her, I know we love our children dearly but I would give them a kick up the backside and they know that cuz they keep a wide berth from me.sorry to rant lol xx

Clare11

« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2017, 08:38:33 AM »

Hi Lollipop, all going well. On count down for the hols :D
Got a couple of friends who love Goa, we have never been there but it is on the list. Understand your concern about the wages but starting to think we are only here for a short time so need to enjoy ourselves.
You rant all you want. Sorry to hear about your sister. Children, can't really comment as we have never had them, we weren't lucky enough. But you stick to your ideas and don't let them beat you.
Get the holiday booked.
x

lollipop

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2017, 04:08:16 PM »

Hi Clare this will be our 5th time if we go this year and I get the thing about the wages but victor meldrew worries bout all sorts of things he is a what if type of bloke,were I am so what lol and as for kids you seem to have done fine without them,well the sun has been out today so got me flip flops on lol xx
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]