Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Christmas Weight Gain!  (Read 11156 times)

Evelyn63

Re: Christmas Weight Gain!
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 05:27:05 PM »

I've put on a drastic amount. I lost two stone at SW and kept it off for two years, I was a target member and eventually last few months, stopped going to classes.  Big mistake. I have put on 7 lbs !!! That's a lot over a couple of months.  Interestingly my clothes all fit but on the " tight side"  and I know my face and boobs are much bigger! I'm still within healthy range, 9 st 7 lbs at 5' 6"   Co incidently a friend and I were having coffee and she mentioned going to see the GP about starting Vagifem. I told her I've been using it since May.  She said she had put off starting as she heard it can contibute to weight gain.  I tried explaining it was systemic and only affected the vaginal tissues , but she said her practice nurse had said it was a known side effect, which would correspond with my increase ( of course, so would over eating ! And drinking !).

Anyway I prefer a few extra pounds to bring up all night with cystitis and continual bladder pain, all of which have thankfully disappeared .

I'm cutting out all snacks, reducing my carb intake, walking more regularly and going dry for January!

babyjane

« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2017, 05:56:53 PM »

Well done Evelyn63, I am 9st 11 and 5ft 3 and a half so you sound very trim  :)

Evelyn63

« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2017, 06:15:35 PM »

Well done Evelyn63, I am 9st 11 and 5ft 3 and a half so you sound very trim  :)

Thank you, if only !
Pages: 1 2 [3]