Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Saggy skin.  (Read 4733 times)

Tempest

Re: Saggy skin.
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2016, 05:33:53 PM »

And jowls........Damn it!!!!! I have JOWLS!!! :steamed:

Annie0710

« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2016, 05:35:19 PM »

It's like our bodies forgot we're still young

Well youngish

Annie xx

linz57

« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2016, 07:12:46 PM »

Oh god, jowls! I keep thinking I'll end up with a henlike wattle under my chin to go with them  ;D

Dennylou48

« Reply #18 on: October 09, 2016, 12:06:56 PM »

I don't think any amount of exercise will shift it so just have to except it, and keep going. Why can't our bodies just go through menopause and leave the rest of our body as it is gggrrrr. In my 5 month of no period and feeling a lot better than I have been the last 3 years especially the foggy head feeling that is so horrible, I'm now hoping that at least I'm coming towards the end of peri. Whoop whoop. I can deal with aches and pains and after an endoscopy now know I have a small hiatus hernia and a lax stomache to go with my lax skin lol. Damn you hormones. Anxiety has seemed to sort of disappeared which is fantastic, ok maybe the odd blip but not 24/7 like it used to be. Restless legs not to bad, acid reflux is now contained with gaviscon if and when needed, I came off the lansoprazole as it was suppressing my appetite, now I have one back again, so hopefully this time next year I will be through it without having a nervous breakdown. Oh what a journey it has been. But it does get better eventually. Hhhhoooorrraaaaahhhhhhhhh xxxxx

nothappybun

« Reply #19 on: October 09, 2016, 02:48:23 PM »

:-\ I try not to look at myself since one day I realised it was me from the future ten years early! I thought, when on Earth did this happen? It does seem very sudden, the sagging and looking worn out... :'(

Dennylou48

« Reply #20 on: October 09, 2016, 05:58:24 PM »

Absolutely, it's a complete nightmare, I spoke to soon, this evening I have had a fuzzy head which is bloody horrible. Worst symptom of them all for me. Xx
Pages: 1 [2]