Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: What proportion of women manage this without HRT?  (Read 10047 times)

Katty

Re: What proportion of women manage this without HRT?
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 10:31:20 AM »

Just to say regarding the GP I moved from. Having failed 3 inspections and been judged inadequate in many areas the surgery is now in special measures and has a year to improve or be closed down.  I only found this out due to press reports. Now that I have gone more into depth regarding prescribing guidelines etc I can see that my doctor was obviously not in favour of HRT and treated me accordingly keeping me in ignorance. I was prescribed essentially an excema cream for my vaginal issues. Betnovate. I was once prescribed Clonidine for flushes but didn't take it because I read up on it. I have no blood pressure issues and did not feel it was appropriate. The Dr insisted that I was fine hormonally based on blood tests. The nurse at the new practice said that you cannot rely on blood tests alone. There have been many wrong turns in my treatment in the last 5 years. What with friends saying anti HRT stuff and the GP stonewalling I feel very frustrated. I just hope I get somewhere next week.
Pages: 1 2 [3]