Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 76

Author Topic: Mucus and Staining /Spotting  (Read 274307 times)

Claireylou

Re: Mucus and Staining /Spotting
« Reply #720 on: March 28, 2017, 11:57:51 AM »

Elizabethrose thank you so much for your kind words xxx

Nearly50 I'm so pleased to hear that you're feeling a bit better. Long May it continue  :) xxx

Elizabethrose

« Reply #721 on: March 28, 2017, 12:02:44 PM »

Ooh er, knowing the hormones of teenage boys he probably thought you had the hots for him! Heaven forbid!!

Well the hormones have plunged then, and given that your period was a week ago, haven't risen yet. That's a good sign! That's exactly how my flushes started, usually about a week after intense hormone activity. Good luck, hopefully they won't be too frequent! So glad you're feeling better, I could read the slight despair last week in your posts! xx

nearly50

« Reply #722 on: March 28, 2017, 12:16:00 PM »

Ooh er, knowing the hormones of teenage boys he probably thought you had the hots for him! Heaven forbid!!

Well the hormones have plunged then, and given that your period was a week ago, haven't risen yet. That's a good sign! That's exactly how my flushes started, usually about a week after intense hormone activity. Good luck, hopefully they won't be too frequent! So glad you're feeling better, I could read the slight despair last week in your posts! xx

I very much hope not. I was attempting to explain the concept of feminism to him and he was completely misunderstanding so hopefully just thought I was getting annoyed with him. :)

I was a bit despairing last week, can usually talk myself down but just couldn't so am very thankful to everyone here.

Elizabethrose

« Reply #723 on: March 28, 2017, 03:16:55 PM »

Oh the joys, hey?

It seems that you've found the course really helpful, will you carry on using the techniques? Did both your girls stick with it? I really do firmly believe that these sorts of skills should be taught from childhood, it could help so many. I had a long debate with my daughter and some of her friends about this. Some people just automatically apply these skills without being conscious of it, it's just in their mindset but to others it's a revelation.

How have you been Sparkle? if the flushes are more frequent I'm supposing that you haven't seen a hormone change? x

Elizabethrose

« Reply #724 on: March 28, 2017, 04:06:05 PM »

Oh I'm delighted for you, well done you for being so proactive! Yes my daughter definitely finds it useful. She is affected by hormone change and also the winter lack of sun: sometimes she realises that she's got to pull herself up and pull out her mental exercises and yoga mat. Sometimes she'll Skype me and need that extra push to get started. When the sun comes out her mindset changes dramatically!

Should have started Pilates (no really!!) but had guests staying so I've now got to wait for a new term to start apparently. I bought my mat, very padded for my dodgy back, and have been trying to build up my stretching exercises. I will definitely be doing it!

If you're getting the flushes constantly that's probably a sign that the oestrogen has stayed low. Ooh our little group is definitely experiencing better times!!

Yep all really good with me, I'm doing stuff that would have been unthinkable even six months ago. I'm probably overdoing it though but what the heck! I've had to take meds over the weekend, but it was full on with very late nights and early starts so the fact that I wasn't wiped out was a total wonder! Hubby is making the most of it so there's no chance for any speed other than full pelt, all pretty exhausting but having a great time! xx

Machair

« Reply #725 on: April 04, 2017, 03:07:59 PM »

How are we all doing ladies? I am on day 87. Still feel hormonal at times so wouldn't be surprised to see a period but it has been 3 months now so who knows?

nearly50

« Reply #726 on: April 04, 2017, 03:38:17 PM »

Day 87 is great Machair - what's the longest you've went so far? I am feeling 'normal' again now - just burning neck and ear and a bit tired. Was away for the weekend and it is the first time in a long time a holiday hasn't been affected by how rubbish I've felt. Gives me hope :)

Machair

« Reply #727 on: April 04, 2017, 03:52:23 PM »

Wonderful nearly50 so pleased for you. I went 8 months once but that was a while back. Hoping this is it now!

Machair

« Reply #728 on: April 04, 2017, 04:17:48 PM »

Sounds very good Sparkle you must be 4 months or so now. Do you think this is it?

Machair

« Reply #729 on: April 04, 2017, 04:38:49 PM »

Yes thank you I am. Just got the dentist to get through later this month and then hopefully that saga will be over. So lovely to see the blossom out on the trees and summer on the way. I think I will have another period as I'm not dry yet, and some days am still making cervical mucus that is stretchy. Not as much as previously, but there is still evidence of oestrogen production, and very few sweats, although hot at night no real day sweats yet!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #730 on: April 04, 2017, 06:33:00 PM »

Well this thread has certainly turned itself around!!  ;D

Seriously though, what a great record for those who are 'nearly there' but have virtually given up hope!

I am so pleased all is looking calmer Machair. As you know, in my 6 months period free last year, my hormones were still surging though I was getting the day time flushes after every plummet. Who knows, maybe you'll be one of those lucky women who doesn't get them!! Your bleeds had virtually disappeared anyway they were so light, maybe you have now seen the last of them. Fingers crossed for you! x

Sparkle, I'm pleased you started the Vagifem, I bet it was worrying you sitting in the drawer! Whilst many women don't suffer with VA, for those that do I really don't think it's something to be ignored. Find a dose that suits you and makes you feel comfortable. Yours and Machair's dates are almost identical, how spooky is that?! Could the pollen be affecting your head? Mine has been tricky, fragrance is a real trigger for me and the gardens are all in bloom. x

nearly50 despite your setback, the fact that you are having such long cycles is really good news. Two pals were telling me that their last periods were super heavy, like a grand finale! I'm pleased to hear that you had a lovely break without feeling rotten. You are definitely moving in the right direction!! x

Still no hormone change for me, all still feels very weird not being on that continuous roller coaster. I have been manically busy, juggling so much, that would have been impossible just months ago. I know I've said this before but I honestly have absolutely no expectation of another period. I've had some migraine days but none that have wiped me out and they've responded to meds. This feels like the greatest gift as I feel as if I'm getting my life back, without wanting to sound melodramatic!

Daughter coming in tonight on Eurostar for a week, which will be wonderful as we can hit the town and do lots of fun things together.

Lots of love to you all xxx

Machair

« Reply #731 on: April 04, 2017, 06:58:03 PM »

Have a wonderful time ER with your daughter. So glad you are feeling well.x

Elizabethrose

« Reply #732 on: April 04, 2017, 07:15:14 PM »

Thank you both xx

Sparkle highly fragranced plants and flowers but also tree pollens are a killer for me. I don't suffer with hay fever but it triggers migraine. The worst I've ever had was after being trapped in a room with some branches of pear blossom. Nightmare stuff!! xx

Machair

« Reply #733 on: April 11, 2017, 02:47:48 PM »

Too good to last!  Sunday was Day 92 and brown discharge starts! Oestrogen dropped overnight, and by the afternoon spotting. It hasn't been much, a couple of tiny pink spots and the rest brown, panty liner more than adequate.Yesterday more dark yellow than brown but felt pretty hormonal- not what you want for a eye test and contact lens appointment and choosing new glasses! Not much happening today so far. Not sure if this is a gradual start or if this is all it's going to be.

So the clock restarts. Sparkle was your last period just like this- more like an attempt than a real period?
Think I am lagging behind you ladies now! Like an old donkey!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #734 on: April 11, 2017, 03:06:21 PM »

EEyore!!

Oh I'm so sorry Machair. This was just like me for the past couple of years. Just when you think you're getting there................!!

Well never mind, keep your chin up and start counting again (how many times have we said that to each other?!) The fact that it is so very light is a good sign that you're nearly there. There's just not enough oestrogen to stimulate the endometrium.

Spoil yourself today, anything that makes you happy and have some of these   :foryou:
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 76