Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 76

Author Topic: Mucus and Staining /Spotting  (Read 276469 times)

Elizabethrose

Re: Mucus and Staining /Spotting
« Reply #840 on: May 07, 2017, 10:38:34 AM »

I'll second that Sparkle!!  :great:

nearly50

« Reply #841 on: May 07, 2017, 04:06:51 PM »

Me too :)

Have a horrible feeling I've ovulated again - surely I can't have 3 10 day periods running into each other. I'll be found bloodless and desiccated somewhere!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #842 on: May 07, 2017, 04:56:01 PM »

'I'll be found bloodless and desiccated somewhere!'

Oh sweetheart I'm sorry but that did make me laugh!!

I had many many ridiculously short cycles, all anovulatory. The pesky migraines were at there worst during these and were an absolute constant.

Just keep an eye on your iron levels and eat as well as you can. This is very common but if you think it needs checking get to the GP and demand a scan. When did you last have one?

Remember all that oestrogen is going to keep you looking 21!! xx

nearly50

« Reply #843 on: May 07, 2017, 05:10:39 PM »

Thanks ER, the day I can't laugh at this ridiculous journey is the day I give up completely  ;D

I had a scan in September of last year, I don't think I'll ask for another one as I've had periods run into each other over the past 2 or 3 years and the doctor wasn't that bothered about it. I really desperately do not want a hysterectomy, no matter what.

Iron levels I definitely need to keep an eye on - I'm a weird maths nerd so have worked out how much ferritin I lose, and how many ferrous fumarate tablets I need to take to make up for it so I'm keeping pace.

Good thing is no stomach pain and no crazy  crying.... though I seem to save that for work.  >:(

Machair

« Reply #844 on: May 09, 2017, 10:23:34 AM »

Nearly 50 my heart goes out to you with all those periods- but I think it is a sign things will calm soon as I know others who have had similar patterns.

Just got back from the dentist. All over for a year now unless something happens. Numb again but the treatment was fine. Actually have a lovely looking molar now!

nearly50

« Reply #845 on: May 09, 2017, 11:28:10 AM »

Thanks machair, I really hope so. Hopefully my body's worked out the gig's up and is just having a last fight :)

Hoping I'm wrong about ovulating again, as this is day 21 of bleed which is, I think, quite enough!

Still, no stomach pain and no more madness than is normal so that's a bonus.

Machair

« Reply #846 on: May 09, 2017, 02:42:24 PM »

Sparkle I wonder if you and me are still making hormones, but not enough to trigger bleeding in your case, and only lightly in mine. We are really in the last few months I would think, but maybe you are still having some ups and downs as your last discharge was in December. I have been bloated this week and very PMT ish but so far nothing has happened.

Elizabethrose

« Reply #847 on: May 09, 2017, 04:23:04 PM »

So glad the visits went well today ladies, what a relief that that's all done and dusted for you both!! I have my dental (kill me) appointment (kill me) in two weeks time (kill me). As you can tell, I'm really (kill me) looking forwards to it! I hate the dentist!

My heart goes out to you nearly50, you must be pig sick of it! I do agree with Machair though, it's a very common sign of late stage peri Here's hoping!

Sparkle, you and me both! Fatbellygutbucket or  :hotflash:   I've upped the Vagifem again, it really does seem to keep mine at bay, weird as that may seem to some people. I've tried reducing it three times now, there is no doubt in my mind!

Oh the joy! Love to you all x                 

nearly50

« Reply #848 on: May 09, 2017, 06:06:07 PM »

Thanks everyone, you all keep me sane :) Have to keep repeating to myself 'it's late stage peri'!

Good luck with the dentist ER, horrible having something you dread like that. How many days are you now since your last period? I hope you're going to be celebrating that one year anniversary when it comes :)

Elizabethrose

« Reply #849 on: May 09, 2017, 06:20:27 PM »

245 today  :party: and you'd better believe it girl!!  xx

nearly50

« Reply #850 on: May 09, 2017, 06:25:54 PM »

245 today  :party: and you'd better believe it girl!!  xx

Woohoo, 2/3 of a year - very exciting!!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #851 on: May 09, 2017, 07:48:02 PM »

:parti:

Katia

« Reply #852 on: May 10, 2017, 08:37:57 PM »

Mary Jane I totally hear you. My tap just seemed to turn off overnight too.  There doesn't seem to be anything gradual or subtle.

Machair

« Reply #853 on: May 11, 2017, 07:16:16 PM »

ER however did you cope with migraines that were back to back? I feel so sorry for you. I have just had my first one for ages- zig zag lines visual disturbances the lot. Drenching night sweat last night too. Could this be oestrogen finally plummeting?

Elizabethrose

« Reply #854 on: May 11, 2017, 08:34:07 PM »

Oh Machair, I'm so sorry for you, they really are so debilitating.

It could be that your oestrogen has plummeted, the night sweat would confirm a drop. It may well be that your disturbed night was also a trigger.

Try and have a really easy couple of days, total chill. Hormonally driven migs have a horrible habit of rebounding so try and relax. Eat little and often and don't stretch yourself. Hopefully all will stay calm.

I wish you well sweetie xx
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 76