Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 76

Author Topic: Mucus and Staining /Spotting  (Read 273146 times)

Elizabethrose

Re: Mucus and Staining /Spotting
« Reply #480 on: January 16, 2017, 05:35:56 PM »

My husband has his doubts, he thinks I have bigger cojones than most men he knows! Tee-hee, fiery bird!!

Sparkle I am enormously disappointed in you........lay down your numbers!  ;)

dahliagirl

« Reply #481 on: January 16, 2017, 05:43:35 PM »

It is impressive - my 18 months was enough for me!  And I was very motivated and even have spreadsheets  ;D  ;D  :-\

Occasionally, I did get sort of egg white mucus as a one off - only it was dried up - a bit like a rubber band.  Not sure what was going on there.  I had a friend at school who had a very old hen as a pet, who used to lay very odd eggs and it reminded me of that  ;)  It will be in my paper records somewhere.

I don't think I will ever know where I am at with menopause - it is probably pointless preoccupation for me. One of my grandmothers said her periods just stopped at 50 and that was it, so that is possible too.  I am stable with hrt at the moment so am sticking with it.

Elizabethrose

« Reply #482 on: January 16, 2017, 05:46:14 PM »

Hahaha, another natural comedian! Eggs like an old chicken, haha! God if you don't laugh........... x

dahliagirl

« Reply #483 on: January 16, 2017, 05:50:37 PM »

;D
She was a good pet though - used to sit on your knee.

Elizabethrose

« Reply #484 on: January 16, 2017, 05:55:18 PM »

:rofl:

nearly50

« Reply #485 on: January 17, 2017, 02:47:07 PM »

I've an app on my phone which used to be handy for telling me when my period was due in the good old days when they were normal! It gives you loads of stats which is handy. Day 16 of this period now, even though it has just been spotting for the past 6 days I keep thinking it is going to start up again properly. Heightened sense of smell today but I'm never sure if that means I'm ovulating or that I'm about to have a headache. Or I suppose it could just be a random fluctuating of hormones. Unfortunately I was buying lots of books for work in an environment which smelled of open sewers. Yikes. Why is it not the nice smells which are heightened?

Elizabethrose

« Reply #486 on: January 17, 2017, 04:54:11 PM »

Apps for everything nowadays, amazing!

The horrid sewer smell would probably trigger a migraine for me so the heightened smell would be a prodrome sign. Such a bore! Hopefully it's just hormone fluctuation for you nearly50. Why was the bookseller working with an open sewer smell. How grim is that?!

nearly50

« Reply #487 on: January 17, 2017, 05:04:24 PM »

They're getting loads of work done so it was a strange environment - didn't like to ask if anyone else could smell it as badly as me. Everything seemed very loud too, I sometimes feel as if someone's just turned the volume up on everything which is probably yet another stupid hormone symptom. Thank goodness I can talk about it here as no-one in real life would still be listening!  I'd never heard the word prodrome before, I learn so much from you :)

nearly50

« Reply #488 on: January 17, 2017, 05:20:55 PM »

I managed £1600 worth before heading home and going to my bed for a wee while. Getting too old for this game!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #489 on: January 17, 2017, 05:31:31 PM »

Oh now I would be in seventh heaven - spending £1600 on books, even if it was for somebody else! Absolutely my most favourite thing on the whole planet!! Haha, my daughter is the same, regularly lost in a good bookshop for hours!!  x

nearly50

« Reply #490 on: January 17, 2017, 05:46:25 PM »

The first few times I did it I thought it was great, but after 25 years the novelty has worn off somewhat, haha.

Elizabethrose

« Reply #491 on: January 17, 2017, 05:48:13 PM »

It's like anything I suppose: too much of a good thing! x

Machair

« Reply #492 on: January 17, 2017, 06:16:03 PM »

Fit to burst today ladies and I mean burst! 7th day of oestrogen high- oh my goodness!

Elizabethrose

« Reply #493 on: January 17, 2017, 06:30:58 PM »

Oh I'm sorry Machair, I know exactly how you must be feeling. It's such a pain! xx

Elizabethrose

« Reply #494 on: January 18, 2017, 08:47:52 AM »

How are you feeling today Machair, any better? These oestrogen highs can be totally wearing. x
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 76