Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76

Author Topic: Mucus and Staining /Spotting  (Read 273104 times)

Elizabethrose

Re: Mucus and Staining /Spotting
« Reply #1110 on: July 19, 2017, 08:54:49 AM »

Sparkle you're the first to jump in with words of support, we all appreciate it sweetie and want to support you too!! I'm hoping you have woken feeling better xx     :tulips2:                       

Menomale, I know what you mean about overanalysing stuff, it can drive you loopy after a while. I got through the worst of it all by simply closing down too, it's amazing how the brain can switch off from pain and horrors when it needs to. I do hope things start to calm for you. Have you found any reduction in symptoms or migraine the further into peri you've moved? I do wish you well sweetie. My 'year' is up in September so hopefully we'll both be doing the meno Fandango together in Oct. Let's put a date in the diary!!  :parti: :parti:  Keep in touch, we miss your wise words xx                                   

Machair

« Reply #1111 on: July 19, 2017, 09:27:03 AM »

Yes I am going to second that too Sparkle - you have been my absolute rock along with ER. I honestly don't know what I would have done without you both and I too hope you have woken up feeling better today.

September is just round the corner ER you will be celebrating I am sure!

Cazikins

« Reply #1112 on: July 19, 2017, 02:52:45 PM »

Sorry you are not feeling well Sparkle, I hope you feel better soon.  :tulips:
Love Cazi x

Machair

« Reply #1113 on: July 19, 2017, 03:12:53 PM »

I think it is a really interesting topic- too much or too little oestrogen. I think some women have too much in perimenopause and would react dreadfully to being given more in HRT, whereas for other women HRT is a lifeline.On this forum there are not many of us who seem to be in my boat, that being a wash with it, so maybe it is rare. It would be lovely to know in general how women experience this outside the forum but it probably isn't talked about much!

Mbrown001

« Reply #1114 on: July 19, 2017, 07:52:30 PM »

Pardon  ;D

Good to hear you are feeling better sparkle.

Hope you get a good night sleep tonight. Nothing more healing.

Machair

« Reply #1115 on: July 19, 2017, 09:09:51 PM »

Yes very hot here too. Husband is away so dog slept on the bed all night yesterday scared of the thunder and lightening.I had an inch of room! I love the summer but that was a bit much!

Mbrown001

« Reply #1116 on: July 19, 2017, 09:29:41 PM »

Oh I had one of those....even party poppers had her freaking out. ;D

It's still warm here tonight. I've been standing outside in the rain having my first hot flush in such a long while. I get the occasional one during the night but apart from that it's very rare. Haven't a clue what brought that on...made me feel very peculiar  ::)

Hope we all get a good night tonight.

X

Machair

« Reply #1117 on: July 21, 2017, 01:44:01 PM »

Migraine from hell today- suspect oestrogen drop. Vision has gone so will keep this short. Sparkle I've joined you in the headache from hell club. How do I resign = it's no fun? That''s two migraines in as many months. Hope you are all doing well. Sparkle are you feeling better now? 

nearly50

« Reply #1118 on: July 21, 2017, 06:58:11 PM »

Oh dear, not you too? Do you think the humidity is partly to blame?Hope it lifts soon.

I just have joint pain, knees and hips making me feel like I'm 80. Hoping this is just a blip, hot flushes aren't as bad and who knows what is going on. Feel a bit fed up with it all as there always seems to be something.

nearly50

« Reply #1119 on: July 22, 2017, 07:45:05 AM »

sparkle, it must be so difficult to tell what is down to CFS and what is down to hormones, some of the symptoms seem so similar. How's your sleep been recently? Is it still as hot with both of you?

Knees and hips still a bit sore, but maybe I've forgotten I've lifted something - I was climbing up on tables, and stretching over shelves in a very unsafe H&S way during the week. I'm sure I'll walk it off.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend :)

Machair

« Reply #1120 on: July 22, 2017, 08:56:27 AM »

Nearly50 you are so right. I have had ME/CFS for 2 decades. Migraine is a symptom and so it is difficult to say what is the cause or if it is related to hormones. Hope you all have a lovely weekend too.x

DaisyB

« Reply #1121 on: July 22, 2017, 01:28:42 PM »

I agree also - CFS for some years and many of he symptoms this year mimicked first onset of CFS. - I was actually referring to a CFS relapse until the penny fully dropped :-\

nearly50

« Reply #1122 on: July 23, 2017, 10:01:06 AM »

That's good you are doing better sparkle, and got better sleep - hope it was the same last night. I had a bad day yesterday, thought I was going to faint in town and felt really awful. Hopefully just a blip and today will be better.

machair, hope your migraine has lifted now.

ER, if you are still reading this then hope your back is ok - that must be you 10 months period free by now. Woohoo.

Machair

« Reply #1123 on: July 23, 2017, 04:45:13 PM »

Hello ladies,

Thank you for your lovely messages. I am feeling more human again after that dreadful migraine. I have that 4am surge of something Sparkle- it wakes me up with the dawn chorus.

nearly50

« Reply #1124 on: July 23, 2017, 04:53:53 PM »

Just feeling a bit rubbish, everything's too bright, and too noisy. My hips are sore and I'm crabby. Maybe just pmt.  Got a busy week so really don't want to be a misery.

For me it is 3am, I must be on a different time zone up here  ;)
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76