Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Estradot  (Read 1263 times)

donnacrichton

Estradot
« on: May 03, 2016, 06:00:42 PM »

Hi I've been on estradot 37.5mcg for last few months but was still getting flushes. I was advised to increase slowly. Have been using 50mcg with a bit trimmed off for nearly 4 weeks. Breasts are really sore and headache the last week. How long before side effects should ease x

Lizab

Re: Estradot
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2016, 06:36:10 PM »

Hi. I looked at some of your other posts and it looks like you are one of the unlucky super-sensitive ones. I can't say how long it will last, I haven't had any breast soreness with estrogen. The headaches come and go for me but I haven't yet been able to pin them to hrt.  Maybe you're in an upsurge of your own hormones? Is that possible or are you still under treatment to shut down your ovaries? I am on the US version of estrodot, and I'm not sure I could trim any off the 50 without making it smaller than the 37.5. They are so close in size, maybe you're actually getting less estrogen than before?

donnacrichton

Re: Estradot
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2016, 07:12:39 PM »

I still have ovaries shut down and I'm trimming it around a 37.5. My system is very sensitive tried 50 mcg first but was too high. I'm trying so hard to sit it out thought 4 weeks it would ease x