Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Panic in Spain .... I'm useless!  (Read 6224 times)

Re: Panic in Spain .... I'm useless!
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2016, 11:46:21 PM »

CLKD Going through a divorce after 27 years makes me feel like I let myself down, and relief at the same time.I tried to get my husband to see he needed help for many years, he said it was everyone else. I finally decided I needed to start thinking about myself. Kids are grown and don't need me like they use to. You can not change a person who does not want to change and that was hard for me to grasp that I couldn't fix it. Throw menopause symptoms into the mix and it has been a tough year.

Yammy 1 As of now I don't take hrt. I am tiring to exercise and take more time for myself.
  I lost my mom a year ago this month and my dear friend of 30 years 2 years ago. My husband chased away all our other friends so no I really don't have anyone to talk to. I am slowly tiring to rediscover who I am. 

Sorry for my sad life's story, but am glad I could vent.

Yammy1

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2016, 12:15:40 AM »

07drichard so sorry to hear about your loss of your  Mam and friend that has to be tough. But I have found this site really comforting and no one judges anyone. It's a relief to get things off your chest and at least if you have no one else to talk to you can always come here where we're all in the same boat to some degree or another. I really hope everything works out for you and you start to feel better soon  :bighug:

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2016, 05:46:31 PM »

Thanks for sharing - now you can get on with caring for you 07 …….. little steps ;-).

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2016, 11:21:14 PM »

Thanks Ladies for the kind words.The post about getting those bad Panic attacks even scared me more than what I am about everything.

Justjules

« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2016, 12:42:40 PM »

Hi 07drichard.... ha, advice from me, who of course, is great at dishing out the advice but not taking it - just like CKLD keeps saying - little steps and a day at a time....if you're not into it, get into mindfulness and some deep breathing - plenty of good stuff on You Tube.  It does help honestly - you just have to remember to do it!

x
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2016, 01:09:23 AM »

Hi 07drichard.... ha, advice from me, who of course, is great at dishing out the advice but not taking it - just like CKLD keeps saying - little steps and a day at a time....if you're not into it, get into mindfulness and some deep breathing - plenty of good stuff on You Tube.  It does help honestly - you just have to remember to do it!

x
I am doing some Yoga and also exercising using resistant bands, which seems to help. Plus I lost 12lbs that makes me happy. I have tried mindfulness but my mind right now is so full it really has not helped. Maybe when life is settled a little I will try again.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 04:33:42 PM »

Home now ?
Pages: 1 [2]