Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Got myself into a right old mess again  (Read 1638 times)

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Got myself into a right old mess again
« on: April 05, 2016, 01:41:31 PM »

Hello Ladies
I need some more help please?

I saw my gyny as I mentioned from my previous post, and have now received the confirmation from him that confirms the treatment that he suggests.  He hs also mentioned that I have an enlarged uterus at 10 weeks!

My surgery is scheduled late April, and as I had only been on the Oestrogel 14 days at this point, I decided to stop applying in readiness for my surgery.

I stopped applying the gel on Tuesday and since Sunday, I have been crying my eyes out all the time.  My anxiety levels have crept up and feel very down again.  So fed up that I have had to come off the gel...however, I do think that I could have gone on with it a bit longer before stopping but didn't want to mess things up whilst on the Utrostegan phase.
I have emailed my gyny and asked him if I can restart it again for another 10 days maybe. 

Not sure what I was expecting but was hoping for a bleed to re-set things for me and again nothing has happened.  I really feel like this contributes to all my problems just because my cycle is absent.

In addition, I have now developed new symptoms and well as the old ones returning; my digestion is playing up, hot sweeats,  I've started to feel sick and started retching up, and my boobs feel huge....the last two are the new ones.

Now I just don't know what to do with myself.  I seem to spend a lot of time crying and feeling emtional at the moment. I just want to be a good Mum and Wife and instead, I spend precious time ruminating and judging myself in my head all the time.

I'm really fed up today and doing my best to put on a brave face at work when really I could just ball my eyes out.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Got myself into a right old mess again
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2016, 02:09:06 PM »

HORMONES  >:(

:bighug:

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2016, 04:48:32 PM »

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough Mis71Mum.

Not sure what you would like help with? It is so difficult to work out what's causing what during peri-menopause but if you have been feeling rough since stopping the gel then it sounds like a sure sign that you do benefit from adding oestrogen.

I don't know what surgery you are having but if you can get through the next 2-3 weeks, hopefully you will be able to re-start HRT soon afterwards and you can look forward to feeling much better?

Hurdity x  :hug:

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2016, 07:33:24 PM »

Thank you for the replies. I'm having an ablation and a possible resection of fibroids.

This bad spell has been creeping in since Sunday and stopped the gel the previous Tuesday.  Today has been my worst day for a while, I still made it to work but had tears streaming down my face for most of the afternoon. Oh well, I tried I suppose.

I'm taking my gel and to work with me tomorrow just in case 😐