Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Patches unavailable  (Read 1633 times)

tiredmum

Patches unavailable
« on: March 09, 2016, 04:44:24 PM »

Just to let people know there seems to be a problem with supplies of Evorelsequi and Femseven sequi.After checking all local chemists they haven't any stock and are saying there's a manufacturing problem.I 've now been told there's no date given for new stock coming in.Another trip to the G.p and she's said the only alternative is tablets which I 'll have to try next month.Seems yet again it's back to the drawing board as just started patches in December.just thought it was important to let you all know you might not be able to get your prescription.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Patches unavailable
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 05:07:42 PM »

It may be that the Manufacturers aren't being paid by the NHS so can sell them at a higher price in mainland Europe.  It happens occasionally and it is the end of the Financial Year which may might a difference to availability.

Thanks for the heads up!  Ovestin1mg gets short too.

robotwars

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 06:44:34 PM »

so glad my GP has just given me 10 months worth! hopefully it will be resolved before I need them!!! I was surprised he gave me so many! Hope you find some soon.

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 06:51:08 PM »

It's really annoying when this happens. All of the pharmacies in my area don't hold them in stock anyway although they are usually available within forty eight to seventy two hours from putting in my prescription. Have you emailed the manufacturers to ask what's happening?

Taz x