Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Info on Prof Studd  (Read 13006 times)

panda123

Re: Info on Prof Studd
« Reply #30 on: March 07, 2016, 11:29:35 PM »

I know I m sounding very pessimistic DG and I must try to change that!  I ve been ground down over the years but that's no excuse and I need to appreciate the fact that I now have more control over the situation.  And as you say, it may not be as bad as I expect so I mustn't t panic before it's absolutely necessary  ;D

Thanks Mandz, life has improved so much for me so far and I m sure it will for you too.  I put it on my thighs as I ve got bad frozen shoulder so it's hard for me to reach my shoulders!!  The joys of getting older 😩

Xx

Mandz

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2016, 06:16:58 PM »

Hi panda

I too have been putting it on my thighs, I started off first couple of nights a pump of it on each thigh, but felt woozy n queasy in mornings....then I read somewhere just one pump on the thigh, so feeling much better

The anxiety you described is totally how I was couple of weeks ago, I've been dogged with it for years, but I've never experienced it as bad as this time

How are you getting on?. Xxx

panda123

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2016, 08:37:58 AM »

Hi Mandz

I put a pump on each thigh every morning and don't have any side effects at that dosage.

Taken 2 Utrogestan so far and still feeling fine so fingers crossed it continues to go well. 

I m so glad to hear you sounding so much more positive - this forum is a God send and is full of such wonderful women with a deep understanding of hormone related misery and all so happy to help with their knowledge and understanding.

Panda xxx

panda123

« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2016, 04:23:04 PM »

Just to update on how the Utrogestan went for me - it has been a nightmare of anxiety and depression since my bleed.  Not sure what to do now, don't feel I can go through this for much longer as it makes my life unbearable.

Taz2

« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2016, 04:44:17 PM »

Hi panda123 - no advice but sending you a  :bighug:  as it sounds like you need it.

Taz x

ruthae

« Reply #35 on: March 28, 2016, 05:05:18 PM »

:bighug:

Mandz

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2016, 05:31:53 PM »

Awwww panda I'm so sorry to hear you're struggling

Think hurdity is very knowledgeable on this ......hopefully someone will be along soon to help you, meanwhile I'm sending you much hugs and I can really empathise with you the feelings of despair

Keep posting panda ......it does help xxx

vickypk

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2016, 10:15:58 PM »

Hello panda123
Hope you feel better soon.  I used the Gel and utrogestan after seeing Prof Studd, I saw him a couple of years ago.  I was so hopeful this regime would work for me.  I was so disappointed when I had really bad side effects similar to you, with the utrogestan.  I just couldn't tolerate it.  I left it a few months and stopped the HRT.  I take a different type of HRT now and I'm fine with that. 
Best wishes
Vickypk

Kate50

« Reply #38 on: March 29, 2016, 05:22:34 AM »

I've just taken my first lot of utrogestan and I was ok on it except for the intensity of tiredness in the day and boating and headaches which I'm still having since finishing.  No low mood which was good and was feeling s lot calmer.  However since stopping I haven't bled properly thought I was starting twice but nothing much came of it. And now feel like I've gone back again as not sleeping.  Also while taking it had no VA whatsoever?  I had notice this happen before when trying to take othe progesterones.  That's now coming back.  For me a smaller amount daily as in natural cycle seems more realistic?

Dancinggirl

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2016, 08:58:23 AM »

Kate50 - it is early days and one cycle isn't enough to really let this HRT regime to settle.  I'd give it at least 3 months before changing anything or you will never know what works.  Chopping and changing seems to cause too many problems. Dg x

panda123

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2016, 09:13:26 AM »

Thanks for all your lovely support everyone. I will persevere with this regime as I know one month is not enough to see true results.  Was just feeling so good before I started the Utrogestan that I guess I was hoping for a miracle cure.  Hopefully the anxiety and deep sadness will start to lift soon and I can get a few good days before the next round of Utrogestan.

Hugs to you all
Panda xxxxx

ruthae

« Reply #41 on: March 29, 2016, 09:14:05 AM »

I take a different type of HRT now and I'm fine with that. 

Hi Vickypk
Out of interest what hrt works for you.  I am on 2nd week of the utrogeston and estrogel and going to give it the full 3 mth trial. Meno nurse said if it doesnt work only other option is merena coil.  Feeling low, headachey and tired so far but early days. One thing imiss from previous hrt tablets is the euphoric episodes which at least gave temporary relief from the anxiety!!

Glad to hear you have got it right though, positive stiries really help x

vickypk

« Reply #42 on: March 29, 2016, 05:54:26 PM »

Hi Ruthae
Good you are on the estrogel and utrogestan regime, hope you will be okay with that.  I just felt so bad using that regime, thought it was the best HRT, but it didn't agree with me for some reason.   I'm using Evorel conti and have been fine with that. 
Good luck
Vickypkx

ruthae

« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2016, 06:01:02 PM »

Ah ok, well glad you found something that works. Am keeping everything crossed!    :D

Louloufell

« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2016, 11:05:47 AM »

Hello ladies I was wondering how you are all getting on. I'm only a week in to Dr Studd regime so know I'm a way off feeling any benefits yet. I feel awful at the mo can't really leave house and crying etc so am trying to relax. One question I have to take the testim and oestrogel for two months and then the progesterone tablets for 7 days on the 1st July to have a withdrawal bleed. Will I not bleed till then ????? Sorry for thickness 🙈😂
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4