Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: being a little bit sick and other issues  (Read 2486 times)

karenja

being a little bit sick and other issues
« on: November 22, 2015, 04:14:42 PM »

Hi Ive started brining up a little bit of sick sometimes, you know you sometimes get this, sorry not a pleasant subject but you feel sick in your mouth, well it happening more often, I also have found a few times I get a horrible feeling when I need to belch to get gas out or be sick, this  happended yesterday in a wedding and last time was I was drinking fizzy wine not sure if there is a connection then it a horrible feeling you just constantly feel like your belching and need to go to loo and do a large belch or be sick to make the feeling go away, I do sometimes get a really horrible burny feeling under my chest not sure if hearburn but its quite intense, any ideas if all this connected??

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: being a little bit sick and other issues
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 04:16:16 PM »

:-X …… if you have found that fizzy drinks cause it: stop  :-\

You may be having reflux too. 

Hurdity

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 05:02:01 PM »

Sorry to hear this karenja - but if it doesn't clear up and is a new symptom for you I would just check it out with the doc.

Hurdity x

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2015, 05:03:02 PM »

It sounds like reflux to me too karenja - you can find out more about it here http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/Gastroesophageal-reflux-disease/Pages/Introduction.aspx  but I would suggest that if it is a new symptom for you then it might be wise to mention it to the GP and you can then have something to calm things down.  I can't drink fizzy wine - it's very acid and always gives me heartburn.

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 05:25:34 PM »

Champagne/baby Cham always made me queasy about 4-5 hours after drinking either  :-X YUK!

karenja

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2015, 06:04:25 PM »

thanks for all your replies I don't know where I would be without this site, I will make an appointment with the doctor tomorrow x

Briony

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2015, 06:09:14 PM »

Burping and feeling sick was one of my first hormonal issues, though at the time I didn't realise and saw a gastroenterologist who found nothing. Strangely - and this goes against all common sense I know - fizzy drinks, especially lemonade, really help me. Short  sips seem to get rid of the build up of gas making me feel sick. As I say, I know this is totally illogical but it seems to work for me! X  ???