Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: My Pill Diary. Vol. II  (Read 22620 times)

GypsyRoseLee

Re: My Pill Diary. Vol. II
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2015, 08:45:32 PM »

Thanks. Parts of it were really hard, having to sit there and chat and inside you're jittery with anxiety. But other parts were really okay.

Infact toward the end of the evening I felt nearly fine and nearly nodded off on the sofa as I was relaxed and sleepy. So I took myself off to bed, took Gederal, and within 30 mins my heart was racing and I felt so anxious. Couldn't drop off. Each time I tried my mind sort of jerked me back. Horrible.

Not sure if it was coincidence after just taking more Gederal or not?

Briony

« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2015, 10:52:13 PM »

I definitely felt a 'first impact' which lasted for an hour or so. I think others  have found the same thing, but like I said in a different post, if you're starting on an even keel and have never known 'that' feeling, a momentary jitter is nothing. For people who've experienced anxiety, the slightest sniff of it and your whole body is on red alert. I did find that taking it after a meal, before bed, helped. Taking it on an empty stomach was not pleasant! X

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #77 on: November 23, 2015, 12:18:29 PM »

Yes you're definitely spot on there. Once you've experienced the 'dreads' you live in fear of experiencing them again. People who have never experienced them will never understand, sadly (well, not sad for them obviously).

When I broke down in tears to DH yesterday I told him that it frightened me how awful I was feeling. Poor bloke was shocked and worried because he's only ever known me as being almost 'too' independent and often rather feisty.

Briony

« Reply #78 on: November 23, 2015, 04:36:30 PM »

Absolutely! That sounds like me! It's like I am a different person. Cant believe how fearless I used to me, compared to now.  ???

Katia

« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2017, 02:32:45 PM »

Hi,

I'm not sure if any of you are still on this pill and how you got on.  I've had 6 months of trying to find the right hrt without success and am thinking I might have jumped the gun a bit too quick.  My GP is ok with me going back on the pill.  I was on femodene, however, I've read that the desegestrel one (Marvelon and it has other names too) is better for peri menopause.  I don't want to ask the GP for it and then just have to ask to change back the femodene after all the hrt switching I've been doing and I wondered how you all got on with it?  I noticed from the posts that maybe you thought it too strong. 

thanks so much.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]