Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Tingling  (Read 1494 times)

Poppyflower

Tingling
« on: September 25, 2015, 04:03:32 AM »

It is driving me crazy. If I have a cycle with somewhat "normal moods" it seems as though I must suffer in some way and on come the tingles. It feels just like before your foot goes numb from falling asleep...tingles but no numbness. This is my theory, not sure if it makes sense but here goes.....I think that if I am in my cycle and do not have the mood issues when I usually get them starting second week of cycle then I get the tingles in my third week, I wonder if when mood is ok it is because no ovulation and therefore no progesterone only the fluctuating estrogen and because no ovulation pituitary aggravated and trying to stimulate for ovulation and therefore tingling? Does this make any sense....this is hard to do as I am laying here in bed wondering if I have some dreadful disease that is causing this feeling....oh yeah also brings on the anxiety. Just cannot have one smooth cycle, I think I will go back on bcp. Please tell me someone else gets theses tingles?

Poppyflower

Re: Tingling
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 09:56:08 AM »

Sorry, just went over  to check it out. Yep, lots of mention of tingling, I did have mine checked out at the beginning when I was convinced of big bad disease but have not had it this bad in a while. My tingling is both legs, arms and face/scalp. It is very difficult to have a convince yourself it is hormones. This all went away for me when on pill, so clear.y this 75 mug patch may not be doing the trick.

Briony

Re: Tingling
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 04:53:01 PM »

BCP has certainly reduced this for me - though I occasionally still get it towards the end of the month when I would have had a normal period. My mum recently told me she had it for a few days before she came on every period of her life ... if only she'd mentioned that to me previously it would have saved me a lot of worry!