Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Really stressed out  (Read 5672 times)

dap5645

Re: Really stressed out
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2015, 02:50:42 PM »

Hi CLKD,

Thanks for the post. I used the gynest last night and I will use it every night and see how I go. I take a premique tablet every day but I don't think that is doing anything at all. I will keep notes as well on how I'm feeling. Hope you are well. Take care xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2015, 04:24:32 PM »

Yesterday and 2-day I have felt a lot better thank you!

It's a bit like being hungry: you then eat? so if your vagina is dry/sore/itchy then use the product more often to balance out what is required?  The premique tablet is swallowed  :-\ whereas the Gynest is applied locally so has instant access as it where  ;)

Judith57

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2015, 05:23:54 PM »

Hi there, I came off HRT about 5 weeks ago and am starting to think that was a mistake, all the bladder problems have come back, burning and constantly needing a wee. The GP has prescribed half the dose I was on before so I am going to start taking that to see if there is any improvement. My feet hurt now from standing at work all day today!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2015, 06:07:28 PM »

Judith - by stopping you will at least 'feel' where you are …… and if the option is there, then go back to the product.  Let us know how you get on!
Pages: 1 [2]