Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]

Author Topic: List of more unusual menopause symptoms - what are yours?  (Read 118996 times)

Sally S

Re: List of more unusual menopause symptoms - what are yours?
« Reply #225 on: June 22, 2020, 07:37:54 AM »

I don't know anyone else who has experienced these, Folklass. Thanks for sharing. :)

Emm225

« Reply #226 on: June 22, 2020, 09:01:57 AM »

OMG so glad I found this thread...I too have a lot of those symptoms.
Awful reflux or nasal drip (they can't decide) Feel like am gagging sometimes in the evening.
Vagueness
Inability to concentrate like I used to
Forgetting words and names....really badly,..thought I was getting altzeimers...still do at times
Soreness ...was tested a lot by doctor for urine infection/thrush and then tests would come back negative.  I'm sure they thought I was making it up but at times barely able to keep pants on so painful
Massive massive anxiety...even found it difficult to be passenger in car
sensitivity...as if I am feeling too much for me and for everyone.  Can't bear bad news as upsets me so much. So easily upset too
V sensitive to what people say/do to me...try not to be but so hard
Tearfulness a lot and feeling v down, wake up like it and normally have a swollen feeling throat with it
Spots, like a rash across my cheeks.  Not sure if HRT has caused this or made it worse, it's very unsightly
Eyesight seems to have deteriorated quickly..can barely see typed words in  book without glasses.  As for reading instructions on conditioner for hair etc..forget it!
Not being as joyful/excited etc....feeling low a lot of the time.

I just want to feel like I used to   :(

corianne

« Reply #227 on: June 22, 2020, 06:57:21 PM »

Same here - a recent occurrence for me the chest tightness and feeling 'clogged' in ears, I also get a lot of white mucus in my nose and one nostril feels numb at times :-\
I am also low in Vit D /  Iron (but not anaemic) and Phosphates but I have been boosting my diet, still early days as not noticed any real improvement yet.
I don't know if you are on HRT but the feelings seem to get worse for me after using Estrogel, so not sure if it's too much or too little hormones causing it. , or just the Anxiety making it worse! Hope you get some relief soon xx

I know this post is quite old now but in searching for some clarification I came across it.
I have recently started to get the muxux feeling in my throat,chest and my ears feel clogged. I get chest tightness and have in the last 4 weeks developed breathlessness. I've also got the blocked right side nostril! All these symptoms seem to have intensified since I had a bad bug at the beginning of March. I stopped taking my pill and have noticed how rough I've felt since. Got my 1st period today after 5 weeks.
I've had all bloods done and nothing other than low vit d showed up. I think a lot of it could be down to anxiety with all that's going off, and add to that I'm currently in the shielding high risk group so too much time to think.
Just wondered if anyone is still having these symptoms. any help, cures.. Thanks.

corianne

« Reply #228 on: June 22, 2020, 07:04:07 PM »

Burning soles of the feet and bright red fingertips are recent additions to my menopause list of symptoms  (plus 75% of everything already listed.. ;D)
The menopause really is sh*t isn't it...  >:(   

marge

« Reply #229 on: June 06, 2021, 07:46:05 PM »

Very very late to the party, but l’ve just read Sally S’s post of 22 Feb about seeing strange patterns at night with your eyes closed or open. I, too, had this which also stopped after l stopped taking the mini pill. At the time l thought l was (a) going mad or (b) had a brain tumour. It was years ago, but l still wonder what it was, so Sally S’s post was very interesting and reassuring.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]