Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Need to stop googling...  (Read 13404 times)

Rebelyell

Re: Need to stop googling...
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2015, 06:06:47 PM »

Good support on here as usual! Thanks.  Managed train home and am now relaxing.    Am trying really hard to eat more - unlike most meno ladies I lose weight easily and lose my appetite when stressed or anxious.

Will try not to google appetite loss but would welcome suggestions for what to eat to gain weight without upsetting tummy again.

No new symptoms!

honeybun

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2015, 06:12:20 PM »

Just eat what you fancy.

I drop weight so easily and it's not a good look.

As soon as I am stressed or anxious I can't eat. Fortunately my anxiety is worse early in the day so by the time it comes to dinner I can eat reasonably well. I can't even snack during the day.

A few years ago we moved house, we were in for two weeks and had builders in, then my mother fell and broke her hip. I just couldn't eat at all.....a few mouthfuls here and there. I lost nearly a stone in a month...not a good look when I'm not heavy anyway.

Is there a point in the day when you feel more relaxed...if there is then try and eat then....if not then just as and when you can.

Honeyb
X

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2015, 09:55:38 PM »

Dextrose tablets are a good standby.  Dried fruits and nuts to nibble on.  Bananas and porridge are both slow release foods.  Dried toast, biscuits.  Fuesli bars ………. LIVE yoghurt. 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]