Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Constantly Worried  (Read 6201 times)

dazned

Re: Constantly Worried
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2015, 07:52:54 PM »

Hopefully it will,however sometimes more time on your hands means your mind can run riot ! Try to relax whilst off ,if it continues don't be afraid to get more help. Don't over do things just have some you time.

mazzy

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2015, 08:10:09 PM »

Be kind to yourself TC.  Pamper yourself and get out to see friends.  I always find talking to my friend cheers me up no end when I am feeling down. Sending you a  :hug:

mandy43

« Reply #17 on: July 08, 2015, 05:01:24 PM »

So many of us scared and frightened ladies and it's hardly surprising when we are bombarded daily with advice on checking for this and checking that and national ' ... ' awareness day this and that.  Turn on the TV and every channel has a hospital programme and you go to bed feeling for this and feeling for that.  I know all this information is to help us, but sometimes too much information can be a bad thing if you have a predisposed disposition to be a worry wart.  At the moment I check my boobs daily and if you've read any of my posts you'll know all about my internal piles... I still can't look when I go the loo.  I am a nervous wreck!!  Toffeecushion you are most definitely not alone and as others have said; the older we get the more we come into the age category of being more prone to getting certain things.  I wish I could take my own advice and spend everyday as if it were my last, but alas I can't.  I just pray that God is good and keeps me safe xx

Nemesis

« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2015, 06:48:39 PM »

You are not alone, I do feel that I have genuine health concerns, however my anxiety spirals everything out of control.

It's all very difficult to deal with.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #19 on: July 08, 2015, 08:05:53 PM »

Mandy - I was thinking about you this morning  ::)

hanbanan

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2015, 09:21:57 AM »

Take a look at Paul David's website and blog http://www.anxietynomore.co.uk and consider buying and reading this book by Claire Weekes http://www.amazon.co.uk/Self-Help-Your-Nerves-overcoming/dp/0722531559/ref=la_B001HOT92I_1_1's=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1436433607&sr=1-1 Absolute lifesaver for me in the past and I've recommended it to others who feel the same. Claire was an Australian GP who suffered with anxiety herself. It was written a while ago now but still so relevant x

mandy43

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 12:27:18 PM »

I'm still here CKLD and I'm still a mess!!  Albeit, a functioning mess.  The hot flushes have kicked back into gear, the tiredness has plummeted to an even lower level and the worrying continues.  On a positive note, I am off on holiday next week!!  I just hope something doesn't happen, like on the last jaunt, where I end up in the depths of despair again.   :rofl:

Dandelion

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2015, 12:44:52 PM »

I'm still here CKLD and I'm still a mess!!  Albeit, a functioning mess.  The hot flushes have kicked back into gear, the tiredness has plummeted to an even lower level and the worrying continues.  On a positive note, I am off on holiday next week!!  I just hope something doesn't happen, like on the last jaunt, where I end up in the depths of despair again.   :rofl:
Hi Mandy

I feel your pain, re the worrying as I get this, but am learning not to worry, so in a way, it has strengthened me, and I hope it does the same to you.
Sorry you are feeling physically off, and I hope your holiday goes well, but I understand feeling the anticipatory anxiety.

mandy43

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2015, 09:15:57 PM »

thanks Dandelion!!  Not the best day today.  Just feel like I want to cry and really for no bloomin reason.  I have to say this really is a horrible part of the female journey :(
Pages: 1 [2]