Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Headache  (Read 3019 times)

toffeecushion

Headache
« on: June 13, 2015, 06:28:22 PM »

I've had a headache all afternoon, but woke up this morning feeling anxious and groggy.  I wondered if the way I felt this morning had anything to do with my headache, like an early warning.  Anyone else had this?

Hurdity

Re: Headache
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2015, 06:52:09 PM »

The migraines I get often start like this - not the anxiety - but feeling groggy in the morning like a hangover. Then develops into a headache which will persist for 3 days with various other migraine symptoms. In my case I've no idea of the reason for them.  Hopefully yours won't be like that and hope you feel better soon!

Hurdity x

toffeecushion

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2015, 08:51:24 PM »

What has made it worse is that I took my 1st 210mg of ferrous fumerate last night and woke up with a spaced out groggy feeling and of course I am thinking it is the iron tablet causing it.  Not taken it tonight, will wait for the headache to go first.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2015, 02:36:20 PM »

The result was?  :-\

toffeecushion

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2015, 02:51:12 PM »

Headache gone today, but feeling tired, didn't sleep very well last night.  Will take one tonight and see how I feel tomorrow.  I have taken them before so I should be fine.  Just anxiety taking over I think, I hate taking anything.

CLKD

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2015, 03:33:27 PM »

Which will increase anxiety, tension = headaches.  I get background headaches when tired too …….. if it threatens to get worse I swallow Nurofen otherwise I get queasy = lack of food intake etc. etc………. why can't we swallow a diet pill  :-X

toffeecushion

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2015, 05:09:20 PM »

Well I've taken another tablet.  Why do I worry so much about it?  It's only an iron tablet.  I've taken the same ones for months at a time in the past but still I am so anxious about it.  Only took it 5 mins ago and am worrying already.  Only have to take them for 30 days, so 2 down 28 to go :)

CLKD

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2015, 06:56:48 PM »

Because we want our bodies to behave?