Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Extreme exhaustion.  (Read 4799 times)

MrsMopp

Re: Extreme exhaustion.
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2015, 09:52:02 AM »

Honeybun I agree with your husband - there is a limited reserve of energy and when it's gone, it's gone.  I think that's why I can have a really good day and get lots done then the next day I am absolutely wiped out.

Ju Ju

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2015, 12:29:59 PM »

Glad to say I do feel a bit better today. The thought of a shower was not overwhelming this morning, so not smelly!  ::)

Spirit guide, I relate to how you feel, having been an early years teacher. Just the classroom time with the children, however enjoyable, was exhausting, but add to that preparation, paperwork, meetings, further training and so on.....well......

Yes, sparkle, I keep forgetting the gall bladder op, because I have felt so much better since, but of course it was an op under general anaesthetic.

I shall try and do the minimum for the rest of the week, so I can cope with the weekend, last 2 days. I have enjoyed it up to now, though a bit alarmed to find I will be only one of two volunteers in my area qualified to do this work, so will have to practice saying NO, to look after myself.

spiritguide

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2015, 09:39:10 PM »

Well JuJu, it's i suppose like with everything in life, trying to find that pot of gold: balance in our lives. Very difficult I know..but you seem to be working towards it (in theory anyway, let us know how it pans out).
Pages: 1 [2]