Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Update ladies and now new problems!  (Read 12591 times)

honeybun

Re: Update ladies and now new problems!
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2015, 10:36:05 PM »

Yes I guess so. I guess it's because I'm a coward and run a mile from any tests.

Its all down to the individual and if it gives reassurance then it would be the right thing to do.

Sorry.

Honeyb
x

mandy43

« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2015, 08:51:28 AM »

Honeybun I hate tests too!  Honestly, until I went into the meno, I wouldn't go near a doc, as I'm frightened of everything as well.  I really appreciated your response, as I really need people to tell me to pull myself together and accept what I've been told.  Equally, Sparkle is on the same page as me as well, I will probably worry everytime I see blood in the toilet, if it's piles or something more in the future if I don 't have it done.  CLKD, I went the loo this morning and when I saw blood I just repeated in my head what the doc said: 'You have a cut at 5 o'clock and at 7 o'clock' (Apparently they see the inside of a bum as a clockface haha).  I feel really calm at the moment and I'm just going to allow my body to heal, accept that there will be blood until it heals and wait until I go back my GP next week and see about the referral.  Although, I'm not sure if the A and E doc has already written to the doc and suggested this anyway, as he seemed quite adamant that I have it done and get rid of all the piles I have.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2015, 09:01:29 AM »

How do you feel! chuffed hopefully!  Half an hour at a time  :-\ …….. you will get there and yep, the clock-face is used in many medical situations  ;D

mandy43

« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2015, 09:27:44 AM »

baby steps at 45 CLKD ;D

Greenfields

« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2015, 05:04:09 PM »

CLKD, I went the loo this morning and when I saw blood I just repeated in my head what the doc said: 'You have a cut at 5 o'clock and at 7 o'clock' (Apparently they see the inside of a bum as a clockface haha).  I feel really calm at the moment and I'm just going to allow my body to heal, accept that there will be blood until it heals and wait until I go back my GP next week and see about the referral.  Although, I'm not sure if the A and E doc has already written to the doc and suggested this anyway, as he seemed quite adamant that I have it done and get rid of all the piles I have.

Mandy that's fantastic reframing of your thoughts! - you go girl!!  Just keep practising that type of thought reframing of the situation and you will start to feel more in control of the situation and less anxious - I hope things continue to improve.

Hugs xxx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2015, 01:28:04 PM »

Any improvement? I keep wondering how you are?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]