Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Hyperplasia without atypia after 15 months treatment  (Read 1467 times)

am#

Hyperplasia without atypia after 15 months treatment
« on: April 27, 2019, 08:02:32 PM »

I was diagnosed with hyperplasia in 2017 , after scan and biopsy i was put on 3 monthly progesterone injections , for the first year i still had some bleeding              and in summer 2018 i remember one injection was bought forward 2 weeks as i started bleeding quite abit just after the 2 months , during the treatment i have been having biopsys every 6 months and scans about every 3 . Since october 2018 i have hardly lost any blood and i had my last injection first week of december 2018 . When getting results of last biopsy in january this year i was given the option of going off the injections to see how things go , i was really expecting some mood swings , feeling down or notice some sort of change , all my life have suffered from bad pms ,bursting in to tears and being very moody at times , but all this seems to have gone away .
Just wanted to share this incase anyone else is going through something similar , i still have to go back every 6 months , not sure if will be having more biopsys , i think they are worse than giving birth!!
I suppose it's still early days and my hormones could go haywire again , but at the moment i am feeling great xx

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hyperplasia without atypia after 15 months treatment
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 09:22:33 AM »

:thankyou:  4 the update!