Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: feeling dreaful and panicking again  (Read 7601 times)

Dandelion

Re: feeling dreaful and panicking again
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2015, 10:42:08 AM »

Hi ladies,
Thank you so much for your kind support. Its definitely a roller coaster!! I had a dreadful nights sleep again even though I took diazepam.I woke up early, boiling hot again, no sweating as such just like a furnace if that makes sense. I am also feeling panicky and tearful again . I did not have PMT before which is a bit annoying that I have it on HRT. The feeling of being out of control is overwhelming and I know reading your posts that I am not alone.
 I have also had more aches on HRT this time , probably because its a lower dose? I kind of feel I am back at square 1. I should be feeling better by 6 days of oestrogen ? The physical symptoms , like the aches etc I can deal with, it's the all encompassing dread, fear, panic and tearfulness that are the killer for me. Big hugs to all those going through the same.

Pepperminty xx
Hi Pepperminty

It took me a few weeks for my hrt to kick in and the flushes to completely vanish.
I am with you on the all encompassing fear and dread, it is terrible.
Big hug to you xx

pepperminty

Re: feeling dreaful and panicking again
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2015, 03:15:00 PM »

Bless you Dandelion, thanks. Luckily I am just a bit panicky in the mornings at the moment. I am also completely knackered by lunchtime , but compared to the extremes before it's preferable!! Heyho,  wonder what delights next Period will bring. At least I am prepared now. I will just have to cross that bridge when I come to it. Hopefully I wont be crossing it blindfolded in a car without breaks and no horn!!  Pminty xx
Pages: 1 2 [3]