Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Health Anxiety  (Read 5507 times)

babyjane

Re: Health Anxiety
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2015, 09:10:43 AM »

I have decided that all the should/should nots, do/don'ts, must/must nots propaganda is likely causing us all far more anxiety than if we ignored it all, did what we felt is right for us, all things in moderation and just lived life................

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2015, 12:44:11 PM »

A little of what I fancy does me good  ;)

As a recovering anorexic which sometimes takes over, I eat what I need to when I have to.

mich

« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2015, 11:05:44 PM »

Oh dear. Yes over the last 6 months I developed chest pains and severe pain in my shoulder blades.  I convinced myself I had lung cancer and or it could have been a heart attack. So I thought I would just do nothing and die from it. ! Yes ridiculous I know. Then after Google intervened I decided it was pleurisy so it was okay to go to the doc. It was decided that it was probably the start of asthma. Chest X-Ray was clear. So I'm not dying. Having read some posts on here today I have seen mention of pain in the shoulder blades, strange aches and pains. So maybe I should have come here to get some reassurance.

I'm sorry there is so much suffering around this menopause but it really helps to talk about it. X
Pages: 1 [2]