Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: no hot flushes??  (Read 4355 times)

Katejo

Re: no hot flushes??
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2015, 09:35:37 PM »

I have so far not had a hot flush like what I have read other ladies suffer from I just go boiling hot. I have not had a period for 17 months. I still suffer horrible period pain and the boiling hot I just have no control over my temperature I'm either freezing cold or boiling hot. I have the morning crying,not all the time but more than I would like. Also itching that just drives me mad.

interesting that you still have period pain. Mine started fading out when my periods got lighter and less frequent. I haven't had any worth mentioning for about 5-6 years but have only been free of periods for a year. i do have hot flushes but not as badly as many others do. I wouldn't consider HRT to stop flushes (unless they get worse from now on).

Hurdity

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2015, 05:05:24 PM »

Wow libra62 - no flushes - you are one lucky woman! Hopefully it will stay that way and especially if you go onto HRT, you may be spared this troublesome symptom.

Some women don't have flushes because they are taking medication which subdues them - could this be happening in your case? if not - make the most of it while you can!

Hurdity x

Lyndsey0506

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2015, 05:12:27 PM »

Hi Tricia
I don't get hot flushes either. I have really bad itchy skin and sometimes feel wake up sweating but everyone says if I had a hot flush I would definitely know about it! I have awful anxiety though and have been taking HRT as I'm 38 so need it to protect my bones, etc. Let's hope the dreaded flushes don't catch us up as I don't like the sound of them at all!!
Lyndsey
Pages: 1 [2]