Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Mebeverine  (Read 7188 times)

Mrs Bennet

Re: Mebeverine
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2015, 09:14:28 PM »

Think I will give the Mebeverine a go, nothing to loose and maybe something to gain...glass half full and all that  :) xx

honeybun

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2015, 09:33:11 PM »

Tormentil....15 drops in a little water three times a day.

Maybe worth another try.

Honeybun
X

Mrs Bennet

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2015, 09:39:11 PM »

OK  will give Tormentil another shot....thankyou honeybun xx

Ju Ju

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2015, 08:36:32 AM »

So it's not just me! I tend to have constipation, but it can swing the other way....with great urgency. For example, years back I missed a job interview and had to go home to clean myself up. The fear of having an accident remains, but if I wear a sanitary towel when I go out, I feel more secure and confident. IBS may not be life threatening, but it sure does effect the quality of life.

clio

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2015, 08:50:25 AM »

I take mebeverine, it helps with my bloat and tummy cramps plus trapped wind.

Clio

Taz2

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2015, 06:51:04 PM »

Mrs Bennet - is it always related to anxiety? If you are able to just stay at home are your bowels normal which would rule out any kind of food sensitivity?

Taz x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2015, 07:52:34 PM »

Although I know it's the flight/fight response which goes back to our Cave Dwelling Days it don't help none when I'm in a crowd and can't see the loo or know there will be a crowd = queue  >:(.  Bu..er it  :-X

I was OK over the weekend apart from 1 brief 'oh I need the loo' …….. we are out and about this weekend ………  :-\

Mrs Bennet

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2015, 10:45:01 PM »

Yes Taz  I think it is all down to anxiety on the whole I'm fine whilst at home.......just the odd wobble if I have guests.....really don't think it is food related. I have been taking the colofac for two days and I went out shopping today without needing the loo numerous times before I went out of the door  :) however I did take imodium yesterday coz I had to go out and needed to be sure I wouldn't be rushing to the  loo, so maybe see what I'm like tomorrow.  xxx
Pages: 1 [2]