Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Just reading posts and comments makes me feel human.....thank you ❤️  (Read 1796 times)

renee

I often check in and read the posts and comments, it makes me feel like I'm not alone and all the tips, words of wisdom and advice help my anxiety so much.

Just want to say thank you everyone ❤️❤️❤️

Briony

You're so right. I am sure some posters on here really don't realise quite what a difference they have made to others' lives, especially the 'regulars' with their knowledge, wisdom and well-timed humour. You suddenly feel normal again on here ... and the rest of the world becomes the weird ones!   ;)

GypsyRoseLee

I agree. Finding this place was like coming home. Suddenly I realised that I wasn't actually going mad. Or at least if I was, there were hundreds of other women also going mad alongside me with exactly the same symptoms.

It was actually several posters on here who assured me that I was peri menopausal, and they gave me the confidence to find a different GP and get an official diagnosis.

renee

It really is such a helpful, friendly site.

Well needed as sometimes professionals are stumped but here you can get advice, tips and best of all a wee bit of sympathy xx

SallyG

Absolutely. Yes yes yes.

SallyG