Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Elated  (Read 1620 times)

Stina

Elated
« on: January 31, 2015, 09:00:21 PM »

OMG i feel great, just had a period after 4 months and feel confident, very happy and chatty!!!!!!!! Not my usual self,,,, Whats happening???
Wonder how long it will last...  1 day

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Elated
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 09:00:54 PM »

Enjoy it whilst it lasts!

honorsmum

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 09:35:29 PM »

^^^^ what she said! ^^^

I had that last weekend - period showed up on day 22 and I felt great! Lasted 4 or 5 days.

Dancinggirl

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2015, 09:25:37 AM »

Hi Stina and welcome to MM
The peri menopause stage gives real highs and lows. We all experience the menopause differently.  Do read up all the info under the headings to the left of this screen to get really clued up. It is good to know what is going on and what to expect - sadly we are not given any education about this stage in our lives and it can be confusing and frightening at times and this site can be a great source of help and support.
Keep posting.  DG x

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 10:11:49 AM »

Hello Stina.

I was talking to a friend the other day and we both agreed we'd give our eye teeth to have our periods back. Enjoy!

Take care.

K.

Lynjane

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2015, 11:11:38 AM »

Not sure why anyone would want their periods back...it's the ONLY good thing about meno?!! Unless of course you're thinking if you still have periods you're not suffering meno symptoms?!

Hurdity

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2015, 11:17:29 AM »

That's exactly it! I would love to have my proper periods back - even though my regular cycle was always short (24 days). The highs of oestrogen and the feeling of well-being and enthusiasm, not to mention libido are worth their weight in gold!

Stina and honorsmum - you owe your confident happy feelings to oestrogen and the fact that when you have periods it means the levels have risen sufficiently to induce ovulation - enjoy it while it lasts!

Hurdity x