Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Nearly through xmas  (Read 11240 times)

Mrs January

Re: Nearly through xmas
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2014, 06:32:13 PM »

Hi there Blossom 22

Well what to say honey? I remember when the ex was departing and thank god he did too the evil man.

For you, onwards my lovely lady, we never meet on here but boy how far you have come in a short time...You were doing lots to the house , tidying etc, Christmas and New Year are really just days on the calendar as we all know with different meanings for us all. You know how I was dreading it too with the death of my son but 'those' calendar days are gone and just got new year to do now.....I am so proud of your support for charity...can you set up a just giving page so we can donate?? I am unsure if we are allowed but would be happy to support it.

2015 gives us new adventures, opportunities, and choices some will be good, some not so but still we live our lives our way. In Norfolk we have Leeway ( it is a support to survivors of abusive relationships) is there something like it in your  area.........park in your mind all he said as it is in the past and cannot hurt you  a day more

Love and hugs

Mrs January xx

babypink2807

« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2014, 07:52:32 PM »

Thank you Mrs January that's most welcome from you, given what you have had to deal with.  I admire you

I am going to setup a just giving page, but wasn't going to advertise it here as I wasn't sure it was the done thing

Mrs January

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2014, 08:16:00 PM »

Hi there Blossom 22

Thanks, my friends say the admire me and my strength too....me??? well I say i am just me, yeah times have been hard and the second ex husband is being  nightmare but he is almost a closed chapter I can put on the shelf and look to new  ones opening and new adventures.

Just a thought but could you rent out  a room at home....maybe extra income.

For now keep moving forward ...look how far and how well you have done...

Hugs Mrs J xx

Ju Ju

« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2014, 08:51:47 AM »

There's that saying that when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

You may not choose to be courageous, but you ladies are and your courage is inspiring for the rest of us. May 2015 bring you some joy.

Mrs January

« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2014, 10:39:09 PM »

Aww ladies

Ju Ju/Blossom 22 we have all had tough year. I am hear crying yet again late at night ...I miss my son so very much and late in the day I find tougher. New man dumped me yesterday saying that he has too much to manage with recently leaving his wife, yep I get that ...but why then date some one new so soon?? oh and he may drop me  a line in  a few months if I still want to see him...Hmm now let me think??

I have major doubt today about buying the new house and going  back to work 19th Jan ....but I hold on tight to myself yet again. Off to see  clairvoyant on Tues so wonder what she may say ....hey ho to the waves of life xx

Mrs January xxx

babypink2807

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2014, 07:04:14 AM »

Oh Mrs January, my heart goes out to you it really does.  Could it be fate that the relationship ended so that you can concentrate on yourself and get that house and put your life back on track without having to deal with him?

Relationships are funny things, I still don't quite understand them.  Mine is complicated by meeting the love of my life and we can't be together.  I try and focus on me, on the things that I have to do and get o. With.  But it does not mean I don't fall into tears when I need him.  I've never been in love in my 49 years this is the first time.  Sometimes I think for 49 years I had a lucky escape

I am at sixes and eights with my house, never owned one before, but I did get it decorated and I. Rather pleased with it. I'm toying with selling it in October but then I would still have to rent and my mortgage is only £25 more than renting.

Mrs January

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2014, 08:48:12 AM »

Aww Blossom

Wish I could chat to you on the phone. I have awful anxiety this morning again......it is just from the last few days I know.

My new mortgage is 80 more than renting and like my friends said how can I afford to rent as  pensioner? yep, I wouldn't be able too so at least my new mort will eventually be paid off. I have three more years to work and then I can take my NHS pension.

A new man for you, I guess maybe married so do be careful hun...my guilty pleasure from earlier in the year is married...would always see me but it isn't right, false affection and he won't be free. I am surrounded by lovely female friends who love me to bits, so why then do I feel so alone ...yep ruddy meno anxiety ....

I juts deleted my on line dating account...never to be done again......one area I have given up. If I am meant to date I will do it the proper way x

Do what only makes you happy then we are true to ourselves

Hugs

Mrs January xx
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 09:48:18 AM by Mrs January »

Ju Ju

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2014, 10:00:53 AM »

Why don't you Mrs J, and Blossom message privately, then you can exchange personal info privately and safely? You seem to be able to support each other well and understand where each other is coming from.

Now is maybe not the best time to launch into relationships as it is difficult to see yourself and other people clearly when you have been through traumatic times. Don't give up on other people though. There are wonderful, kind people out there. I am married to one, but I did not meet him until I was in a good space, content with my own company and enthusiastically exploring career options as a single woman. I thought good things only happened to other people, so got on building my own life. I would have been ok on my own.

There are options on supplementing your finances in order to pay your mortgage if necessary, for example taking in a lodger, or depending on where you live renting a room to students etc. this may not be a choice you really want, but if it helps you to afford your home it is worth exploring and taking advice on.

babypink2807

« Reply #23 on: January 01, 2015, 08:29:15 AM »

It's 2015 made it.  Didn't go without some form of crisis, worst timing of course, involved more heartbreak day before NYE.  Couldn't write a book on it really

I'm getting to the end of the book, after closing another chapter, in my life and I just hope I'm thrown a decent bone this year, just for once!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #24 on: January 01, 2015, 09:03:02 AM »

Not any of the pets  :-\

babypink2807

« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2015, 03:31:45 AM »

Nope, but me and Georgie had a great walk on NY day did 6 miles

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2015, 01:29:45 PM »

To everyone who's hurting - physically, emotionally or medically - sending big hugs  :hug:
Pages: 1 [2]