Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 75 out now. (Spring issue, March 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Happy Christmas everyone  (Read 9317 times)

thorntrees

Re: Happy Christmas everyone
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2014, 02:11:03 PM »

Just enjoyed a lovely roast beef lunch and Christmas pud cooked by DH,our youngest daughter with us and eldest plus hubby and grandchildren coming on Sat .  Wood burner lit and watching Gareth Malone on TV. Wishing everyone a Happy Day.

Thorntrees

TropicalVon69

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2014, 07:12:29 PM »

Hoping you Babyjane are having a wonderful Christmas and everyone else on the forum. have a happy, peaceful hormonally balanced night lol xxx

Taz2

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2014, 07:21:44 PM »

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. I'm sat in the dining room on listening to raucous laughter from my three sons and a fiance playing Worms on the big tv in the lounge. Love it when they are all together even though one of them is battling health issues and the other has turned up with an ulcer on his foot. He hobbled into the house wearing his slippers. He hadn't told us as he didn't want to worry us so, if you get a blister on your foot due to wearing new shoes, don't cover it with a plaster for two weeks and forget about it!!! I should have had a nurses uniform in my stocking!!!

Taz xx  :D

honeybun

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2014, 09:49:03 PM »

Oh heck Taz, what one is engaged?  And what are boys like. Nurses out fit  ;D

Mine are ok for now, given the fact there have been tummy issues we can only hope and wait. I'm really annoyed with this because I'm so b""dy careful.

Honeyb
X

Galadriel

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2014, 07:21:33 AM »

Merry Christmas everyone

We are now a Onesie family thanks to my kids who got everyone, including Granny, a onesie.  :rofl:
I hope the tummy troubles are over HB.

Galadriel x

Pages: 1 2 [3]