Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: anxiety again  (Read 9254 times)

vanessa spain

anxiety again
« on: December 21, 2014, 11:10:08 AM »

hi all does anyone find they have anxiety all day the when you get to bed or in late evening there are things you want to do eg go places you cant face in the day just dont understand it anyone else feel like this feel as if live is just passing me by so anoying vanessa spain x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: anxiety again
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2014, 12:12:57 PM »

Yep.  I often decide once in bed how much I will the next day: tidying the house, going for a walk, shopping - but when morning arrives, I can't be bothered  :-\ …….. making a list helped me!

:bighug:

Kathleen

« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2014, 12:16:45 PM »

Hello vanessa spain.

I'm in the same position as you and know how you feel. I am anxious and quivery all day and then about 9pm I start to feel calmer and even a bit optimistic! The next morning however the horrible feelings come back.

I use Utrogestan vaginally and have recently increased my patch to 50 mcg so I'll see if things improve and I'll be sure to update the forum. Also I think this subject came up recently on another thread so you might want to do a search and see what comes up.

I also feel that life is passing me by and I find that very frustrating so you are not alone in that either.

I wish I could be of more help to you but in the meantime take care and keep posting.

K.

karenja

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2014, 09:11:44 PM »

Hi Vanessa sorry to hear about your anxiety I do sympathise I'm really bad right now doesn't help there is a bloke going round the estate where I live trying door handles at night and even walked in somebody's house the other night until the dog scared him off - I saw a man near munhousr last night and had to calm the police v nervous and stressed x

CLKD

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2014, 09:14:12 PM »

How are you this evening Vanessa Spain?  Do you find you are better if you eat during the day?

karenja

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2014, 09:38:39 PM »

Anxiety does affect you so much what are you taking Vanessa remind me? Your a swansea lady arnt you? Sending hugs xx

vanessa spain

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 11:08:33 AM »

hi karenja thanks for reply i know how you feel there are a lot of break ins here in spain in our area but nothing seems to help im on 20mg mitrazraprine at night 40mg citalapram which ive been on for years due to family problems and perifem hrt which doesnt seem to do anything i should go back to doctor but just cant face it with this anxiety all i see is friends leading happy lifes and some are going to benidorm for xmas this time last year i was doing ok but i feel people think im just putting it on vanessa spain

samweller161

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 12:06:55 PM »

Mine is like Kathleen's - am jittery all day but by the evening it tends to dissipate.  But then it starts all over again in the morning.  I take Premique HRT and 20mg Citalapram for the anxiety.  It does seem to help.  I try and avoid alcohol and read some book chapters to help me doze off. It just seems to take quite a while to kick in though.  This forum is amazing, I thought I was the only one isolated but everybody is really helpful

Hope you feel better soon, try not to put pressure on yourself to feel on top of the world xxxx

CLKD

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 12:28:50 PM »

what we see is not what may be happening with others  ;) ………. how are you this morning?

vanessa spain

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 07:41:49 PM »

hi CLKD thanks for reply no it doesnt make any differance if i eat in the day ive been feeling really bad today this is the last day of period its been awful last night i was bleeding very bad today anxiety been awful jus dont feel like moving i honestly wonder what next vanessa spain x

CLKD

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 07:45:10 PM »

Might be worth having a word with your Practice Nurse or a Pharmacist if your bleeds are heavy/long there is a med which can ease symptoms.  Try to keep nibbling to keep the anxiety surges away.  Sit and do deep breathing which might help: in through the nose, out through the mouth ……

You have my sympathy, I'm holding my breath in case anxiety strikes in the next few days  :'( - I will take to my bed this year  :-\

Millykin

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 08:03:23 PM »

Hi sorry to hear you not feeling so good lately, I was doing ok until this morning, after an hour of being up anxiety hit me again, just finished a period so I'm putting it down to that. Thought I was going to get through Xmas this year doing ok but now I'm on edge that it's reared its ugly head! Just hate feeling like this.
X

CLKD

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 08:15:18 PM »

Hate it, hate it, hate it ……… mine is predictable in it's un-predictability  :-\ - so long as I can get to mid-afternoon on Boxing Day  ;)

karenja

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 08:20:11 PM »

awww Vanessa sending hugs, hope it gets better soon xx

CLKD

« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2014, 11:02:44 AM »

I wish I could cut out C.mas completely and move swiftly into mid-January  :-X
Pages: [1] 2