Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Why Vaginal Atrophy?  (Read 24836 times)

Judith57

Re: Why Vaginal Atrophy?
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2014, 03:02:50 PM »

Hi everyone, I had the same treatment years ago at the Hale Clinic in London and they still do it now. Basically, the homeopath used probes attached to an electrical device/monitor on my feet to find the areas in my body that were under distress and also what my allergies were. It wasn't acupuncture as such, it was more a diagnostic tool. He then sent me some homeopathic drops to put on my tongue and a powder to mix with orange juice. I had been having really bad chest pains and pains in my oesophagus and all kinds of invasive tests, within a few weeks I was right as rain, I might go down that route again to be honest as I have started to break out in red itchy hives this weekend.  :'( I am taking anti-histamine and using Eurax cream but I am itching like crazy, my body is clearly not happy.

Wanderer, at the beginning of this horrible journey I had the most horrendous clitoral pain and was aware of my clitoris the whole time, thank God that has all backed off now as that was worse than the continual burning. I have to say that my vaginal and vulval burning is a lot better now and I am now no longer 'aware' of my vagina the whole time. I now have quite a bad pain in my rectum but I prefer that to the vaginal pain. Also, sometimes I get the feeling that everything is going to 'fall out' of me. I am just hoping against hope that my body rights itself given time.

Big hugs to all pelvic pain sufferers.

Judith xxx
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]