Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Almost Like Insomnia But Not Quite. Anyone Else?  (Read 5796 times)

Ju Ju

Re: Almost Like Insomnia But Not Quite. Anyone Else?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2014, 04:23:40 PM »

Since taking HRT, I have been sleeping much better, though I have the odd night, where I barely sleep at all, maybe once every 2 weeks. Also, my husband, evacuates to the spare bed after getting up for a toilet run. He feels he sleeps better as well and doesn't have to worry about disturbing me. Yes, and he snores as well as becoming restless. So we have found a way to suit both of us, though he tells me off if I don't kick him out if he doesn't wake up and disturbs me! Still when sleep completely eludes me, I get up and watch some Greys Anatomy or some equally unchallenging programme!

dahliagirl

« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2014, 05:35:05 PM »

I had a night recently where I failed to get to sleep until nearly morning (including several toilet visits).  I finally drifted off for a very short time but dreamt I had been sunbathing in the garden in the middle of the night, as one does, and someone grabbed me by the leg as I was trying to get back in and was trying to murder me. I couldn't sleep after that until just before the alarm went off.  I have been watching The Fall, so had better try Gray's Anatomy instead, I think.

Ju Ju

« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2014, 06:31:18 PM »

As I said, something not too challenging on the intellect !  ;D

nelliedee

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2014, 07:17:00 PM »

I cant even watch programmes with music Rock/Pop ect before bedtime as it stimulates my brain  too much. I so need my sleep, I cannot function without it. I can, however, watch Grand Designs
Pages: 1 [2]