Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: dreams  (Read 40424 times)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: dreams
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2015, 01:49:38 PM »

I rarely know what day it is  ::) ……. another busy night but can't now remember the dream - I was looking for clothes to put on at one time, I wasn't naked but my brain decided that I wasn't wearing appropriate clothing for the situation  :-\ ……. so I've been searching which is tiring  :D

CLKD

« Reply #46 on: September 04, 2015, 04:54:03 PM »

Last night's dream went on and on and :  began with someone I know asking me whether I had dried a new muesli on the market, supposedly when fed to children and pets it made them controllable.   :-\ DH and I exchanged glances.  We went into a field with this person, her 3 children and 5 dogs and they were really good.  Apparnetly it is fed at breakfast time and works within an hour.

She then suggested that I took charge of the dogs ……… which proved my point that it wasn't like to be the muesli because they ran riot! all round the field, up the lane, into the road in and out between vehicles  ??? even the owner couldn't make them behalf.

We saw several people at that pioint in the dream who had been trying the new muesli …….. don't think it was working well at that point  ::)

SadLynda

« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2015, 06:07:07 PM »

Damn, and I was about to do a search for the stuff ;D

great dream.

CLKD

« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2015, 06:13:04 PM »

If you find some  ;D ……….

CLKD

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2015, 02:29:04 PM »

Busy all night  :o  ::)

I was at a market looking for DH who was supposedly selling stuff on a stall: nothing was priced  >:( so people were asking and I had no idea what to charge - I could see DH frowning each time I suggested a price but he wasn't close enough to ask!
At one time there was a black Labrador involved + laundry - DH had his stall where my linen line hangs so I was unable to reach it.  We were talking about double glazing and at one point, our local Vet was suggesting that he could fit it for us.
Apparently I was countering towards dawn so DH gently woke me up.  It took me ages to surface  ::)

CLKD

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2015, 04:50:51 PM »

Were you scared?  Were they blue ………. ?

LindyLouLou

« Reply #51 on: September 23, 2015, 11:16:39 AM »

Horrible dreams nowadays!  Recurring dream of going somewhere and trying to get ready but am very late so much stuff to sort.  The other night I dreamt I was packing to leave a holiday with my old school friend I hadn't seen for years.   She was out swanning around somewhere and I was trying to pack - realising that all this stuff and rubbish in the room was mine and there was no way I could fit it in my case!!

Most horrid is about my teeth.  I am talking to someone and they start falling out, they are really big and I am trying to hold them in my mouth as I try to talk!!!
Linda

GypsyRoseLee

« Reply #52 on: September 23, 2015, 09:12:30 PM »

Since being on the BCP and feeling so much better in myself I have noticed my dreams are quite calm and nice in their content.

Back before HRT and BCP I had virtually stopped dreaming at all.

CLKD

« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2015, 07:49:54 PM »

I was looking for an office in my dream.  I had been offered an afternoon, 5-day a week, secretarial job but hadn't received a letter telling me who would be meeting me or how much I was being paid. 

I was wandering around a private care home.  Through different areas with locked doors, at 1 point I was given a 'key': (like the 1 I used to get out of the campsite at the weekend): so that I could access those areas.  Without supervision …….. I heard one person say 'that's the new secretary' and another 'she looks lost' but no-one approached with help.  At 1 point a dog came out from under a desk and I was told I would get a typewriter if I guessed the breed correctly.  BedlingtonX but the woman didn't agree.

One girl had a manual type-writer  :o (saw several in the fair for sale over the weekend  ::)) and I was told that everyone used them.  Well not I!  MAC or nowt  ;D.  At 1 point I saw my sister struggling up some stairs but she was too far away for me to assist.  Eventually I told this particular girl that I wasn't hanging around any longer ………

CLKD

« Reply #54 on: November 25, 2015, 08:15:23 PM »

Last night my jeans were dirty - at the knees, with chicken poo …… I was searching the shops for a skirt  :o but my Dad (who hated girls in trousers, he wanted his daughters girly) was telling me that it was OK to visit the Queen in the jeans I was wearing as we were LATE!  The stains on  my knees were getting worse and I was searching for a skirt shop until we arrived at ……….. I know not where but the Queen had cancelled the meeting anyway. 

The chicken poo came from keeping poultry until recently, often kneeling to collect eggs or change bedding.  But visiting the Queen  ;D

CLKD

« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2015, 05:01:36 PM »

In the early hours I was dreaming about a friend not seen for 20 years.  I had sent him an e-mail yesterday. He was here, digging our garden  :-\ …….. waiting for his girlfriend to arrive so DH went to collect her from the station.  People from our past wandered in and out of our house all seemed to know each other: however, none of them had met in reality  ::)

Suzi Q

« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2015, 02:38:40 AM »

Anyone notice an increase of dreaming during peri menopause?
[/quoteIm
Im very very post meno last period 20 yrs ago at 40
I have had dreams on and off most good
Lat night I dreamt my cousin DIED now whats weird is this time last year my DAD was sick I didnt know
His slapper of a woman didnt inform me I was told 5am in Ozz Xmas day we flew home Dad died 2d Jan
I stayed with my cousin and the family for a month had the funeral from her house and the wake
My cousins been in and out of hospital with a hip replacement that worked then she had a blood clot she nearly died. Then she put all the weight back on shed lost for the operation and more Clinc Obeses
Dad of course is on my mind so mix the lot together and the dreams normal xxxxxxxxxxxx

CLKD

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2015, 12:11:39 PM »

Yep SuziQ - my brain picks up news items and remembers people that I haven't though of for years++  ::)

Suzi Q

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2015, 02:07:39 PM »

The past is so clear like watching a film I can see rooms furniture feel and touch
It used to be the older people said tha past was clearer I agree now Im older xxxxxxxxx

CLKD

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2015, 03:02:29 PM »

May I giggle  :D
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11