Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Horrible Morning  (Read 3441 times)

TropicalVon69

Horrible Morning
« on: October 27, 2014, 06:48:02 AM »

I'm having a horrible morning with anxiety today...period started yesterday and used to feel like there was a weight off after, but over the last couple of months its like a black depression comes over me and anxiety with it....I am currently on 20mg citalopram and feeling at the end of my tether...its the horrible thoughts that circle round your head that are the hardest to deal with and obviously the distress causes more adrenaline to be produced....want to get off this menopause wheel....

kiltgirl

Re: Horrible Morning
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 07:28:23 AM »

:hug: :hug:
hey there, sorry you're having such a black time, hope it gets better for you, i used to use citalopram but it made me so sleepy...
could probably handle everything else if the anxiety was gone, we don't deserve this!!

hope your day gets better xxxx

Tealady12

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2014, 07:42:46 AM »

Hi TropicalVon69

So sorry you are having such a rotten start to the day.. I do know how you are feeling, my anxiety has been particularly bad over the last week and it's always worse when I wake up, pounding heart, horrible, distressing thoughts. Yes, as you say I want to get off the wheel and just feel ok... We don't need to be doing cartwheels do we? Just feel ok with some sort of peace of mind.
I haven't posted for a while - trying to cope with getting divorced along with everything else - but have recently read a lot of threads about anxiety..it seems so many of us suffer with it....I am on escitalopram AD's , Evorel 50 patches, I see a counsellor, try to relax, go for walks, look after myself, but still I have days where my anxiety dominates everything...it is just so awful.
So am sending you a big hug, you are not alone and fingers crossed your anxiety eases through the day.
Look after you   
Tealady12 xx

babyjane

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2014, 10:22:28 AM »

Best wishes from me too, thank you for sharing as it helps to know others have the same problems.  Hope you feel better soon.

TropicalVon69

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2014, 01:04:35 PM »

Thanks so much ladies, its lovely to have support from other women going through the same thing and feeling cared for......yes definitely Tealady, peace of mind is not too much to ask......anxiety is definetely the worst for me as blows things all out of proportion and has fears circling round your head...I am feeling a little better thanks....went to H&B and got B6 and B 12 vits to take alongside menopace, magnesium, calcium, vit D and evening primrose oil....have read from women on another meno site that these help them so fingers crossed.....the foggy thinking and feeling detached from everything is awful...I fell like I'm in a bubble half the time....need a good cry I think....hope youre all good today ladies...#feelingsorryformyselftoday lol

TropicalVon69

« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2014, 01:06:44 PM »

By the way, well done for you tealady, hope the divorce isnt too messy and causes as little stress as possible for you XXX

Mrs January

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2014, 01:32:45 PM »

Hey TropicalVon69

Honey you are doing so well for getting up and facing the ruddy anxiety......It can take over as I know for experience. I take 40 Cirtalopam now having started at 10mgs......I avoid all caffeinated things tea, coffee etc and drink camomile tea ,  I also avoid alcohol as it causes me to wobble in mood since Peri meno kicked in. I have divorced, move house, suffered bereavement all this last six months and still stay as whole as I can.

The anxiety is a feeling and try all; you can to use distraction, be kind to yourself and delegate what you can .

I send you hugs

Mrs January xxx

TropicalVon69

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2014, 01:46:12 PM »

Well done Mrs January...you should be proud of yourself for overcoming all of these events and coming out the other side.....as women, we are survivors!!!, thanks, I am trying to take responsibility for how I feel....not always easy as you all know. :thankyou: for the positive reply
Yvonne XXX

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2014, 02:08:40 PM »

:hug:

karenja

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2014, 07:41:06 PM »

:bighug: