Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: hrt endemol 25 patches  (Read 2088 times)

stephy102010

hrt endemol 25 patches
« on: September 02, 2014, 09:24:19 PM »

Hey, after lots of uncertainty i decided to give patches ago, only been on for 24 hours so is this to early to tell if they work? Would i have had side effects straight away? I was suffering hot flushes, mood swings and crying for no reason.my main problem was lack of sleep. I just worry i going to get worse as am a single mum and just want to enjoy time with my daughter, and be me again. Sorry for going on just seeing if anyone else can help. X

Dancinggirl

Re: hrt endemol 25 patches
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 07:34:01 AM »

Hi stephy102010 and welcome to MM
I understand your anxiety, so many scares and negative reports about HRt make women expect the worse regarding side effects.  Many women feel really great on HRT.  The benefits can take between one and 4 weeks to kick in although the patches can work very quickly.  The first thing you may notice is that you are sleeping much better and this can make life so much better.  Be patient. 
A bit more info would help us to support you better.    You don't mention your age? How are your menstrual cycles? Have you had a hysterectomy?
BTW, are your patches really called endemol? Do you mean Evorel? Are you UK based as we don't have a patch under the name of endemol and certainly not 25mg.  It sounds as though you are on oestrogen only patches?
  DG x