Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Feeling pretty low at the moment :-(  (Read 1634 times)

Lizmc1965

Feeling pretty low at the moment :-(
« on: August 12, 2014, 10:56:01 PM »

It's almost midnight I can't sleep been up from 6 this morning,feeling so annoyed with myself for letting this getting on top of me.

I had both my ovaries and Fallopian tubes removed about 4 weeks ago and I'm struggling to cope with my symptoms especially at night,to hot and I'm actually soaking,my husbands not very supportive I think he gets annoyed when I talk about it so much :-(

I've had to cope with lichen scelrosus for 2 years which has been so difficult,that's why my ovaries were taking away my hormones were making my condition worse,hopefully find the right medication that will give my some of my life back thanks ladies xx

hetty

Re: Feeling pretty low at the moment :-(
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 02:47:05 AM »

Oh it sucks when you can not sleep. Poor men they do not know what to say or try and help situations If this continues see your doctor not worth suffering from. It's great to hear others sound out because it let's you know your alright.

Lizmc1965

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 07:17:50 AM »

Don't think my husband realises how bad it is,but to be fair I must go on about it every time I get a flush or feel irritated

I'm looking at a couple of tablets from the health store so hopefully get something that suits me,the advice on this is fantastic and helps a lot so I'm thankful for that x

Thanks hetty x

Taz2

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 10:09:14 AM »

Hi Liz - it's no wonder you feel dreadful if you have been put straight into menopause! Are you not allowed to use HRT? This would stop the sweats - waking up in a soaking wet bed umpteen times a night is not nice.

Taz x

Lizmc1965

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2014, 02:28:51 PM »

Hopefully get medication that will help me, I'm like a walking zombie,very grateful for all the wonderful help on here thanks taz x