Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: newbie looking for old me back please  (Read 6846 times)

littleminnie

Re: newbie looking for old me back please
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2014, 10:03:06 AM »

I used to get this. It's like morning sickness. By evening I was almost back to my normal self. It definitely helps if you can eat more, or snack if you haven't much appetite.

jedigirl

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2014, 10:27:56 AM »

Thanks little Minnie, my appetite is awful at the moment. Will try to snack more. Sounds like yr over the worst of it? Hope so xx :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2014, 01:36:39 PM »

I have a jar of ginger in ginger syrup …….. which I put onto pancakes which are easy to eat hot or cold.  Some people find those wrist pressure bands useful …….  :-\ for travel sickness
Dextrose tablets can ease symptoms too [note to self  ::) ]

littleminnie

« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 02:05:40 PM »

I'm on HRT Jedigirl (took about 6 months for it to settle completely, although I did feel a lot better after 3 months).  I eat a lot more since being on HRT so I'm not sure if the eating more helps me or the HRT.  :)

jedigirl

« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »

Littleminnie, I really hope the hrt works on my appetite , I hate how i look at the moment. No-one wants to hear that you can't put weight on! but it upsets me that my boobs have gone and I'm smaller than my 14 year old daughter. It makes me feel pathetic and not very womanly :( I'm glad yr feeling well. :)
CLKD, thanks again, am shopping later so am on the look out for ginger stuff! Have tried the wrist bands, no effect on me. Will look for dextrose tablets too. Todays anxiety on the wane now so am hoping shopping will be ok. Will have my trusty fella with me though just in case  ::)
Thanks both xxx

CLKD

« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 05:04:59 PM »

Eat before you go - dry biscuits  ;)

jedigirl

« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2014, 10:38:12 PM »

Thanks clkd, quite a good shopping trip after all ;D hope you've had a good day too  :)

CLKD

« Reply #22 on: December 07, 2014, 10:22:00 AM »

that's good!  how are you this morning?

jedigirl

« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 10:32:37 AM »

Hi clkd, thanks for asking I'm having a better morning than the last few, managed a small breakfast :) keeping busy with Christmas preparations! How are you? I saw yr other post re anxiety. I feel for you having this since you were three. Be kind to yourself today and know that others are thinking of you , hugs   ;)

CLKD

« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 04:55:00 PM »

:thankyou:  …….. oats is good slow release food, I like ReadyBrek mid-afternoon!

janine scott

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2014, 06:38:27 PM »

I know its awful you don't feel like you are you anymore worry about everything anxious panicked I am perimenopause 45 am reluctantly trying hrt patches as I feel I've got to try and get me back to me if that's poss si know how u feel am early days on patches don't really feel much different also taking multivitamins with b6  / hope u feel better soon its the pits xx

CLKD

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2014, 07:08:35 PM »

It is the pits.  Keep trying the patches  - our bodies don't get where they are over-night so give the meds time to kick in  ;)

jedigirl

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2014, 10:02:41 AM »

Janine scott, sorry you're feeling rough too, hope the patches kick in soon. I started on patches and it took a little while to feel benefits, maybe 6 weeks. I had good results on them but started to get very itchy under the patch and they wouldn't stay on so now on tablets. Keep positive and write down how you're feeling each day. You soon forget how you were at the beginning and its nice to look back and note any positive changes. xx
CLKD, how are you? x
Pages: 1 [2]