Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Urination-possibly related to meno, not sure  (Read 7863 times)

Dandelion

Re: Urination-possibly related to meno, not sure
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2014, 06:00:29 PM »

This may seem a silly thing to say... but have you thought, maybe in your haste to get to the loo you are just sat on it a little differently, knees close together means everything else is as well and skin touching together is going to mean that fluid will flow along this line, spread your cheeks a bit and part your knees, see if that helps.... if not... sorry for even suggesting it..  ;)
Hi that's ok.
Ironically, since I started this post, all of the wee's I have had since have been normal.
Urine just streaming out in a single stream which does not go anywhere else and wet my thighs or buttocks.
I am wondering if it is maybe a dehydration thing and gravity. That part of the body must change when we have not had enough fluids, and as you described above, may make it easy for urine to travel there before hitting the loo in six different columns of dribble.

honeybun

« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 07:44:22 PM »

Or a bit of a prolapse. Still think you should get it checked out or at the very least work on pelvic lifts.

Honeyb
x

Dandelion

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 10:45:37 PM »

Or a bit of a prolapse. Still think you should get it checked out or at the very least work on pelvic lifts.

Honeyb
x
Thanks but I am only 47yrs old.
My lady bits are young looking.
I have weed normally all day today.

honeybun

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2014, 10:48:08 PM »

I am sure you are right but you can have a prolapse at 47.

Maybe at your next smear test you can ask the nurse to check it out.

Honeyb
x

Dandelion

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2014, 10:53:57 PM »

I am sure you are right but you can have a prolapse at 47.

Maybe at your next smear test you can ask the nurse to check it out.

Honeyb
x
Hi thanks
I'm prone to obsessive anxiety so I try not to think of things that will mke me anxious. The wee problem has not been back today so I willl keep my eye on it and if I notice any changes I will see a doctor.

honeybun

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2014, 10:58:25 PM »

Sure it's nothing to worry about. As ariadne said in her post it's very common and most women have it.

I am sure I have a very slight prolapse too. I don't dwell on it though. Apart from pelvic lifts there is not much I can do about it. Your muscles weaken in peri menopause and gravity does the rest.

Honeyb
x

Dandelion

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2014, 11:04:18 PM »

Sure it's nothing to worry about. As ariadne said in her post it's very common and most women have it.

I am sure I have a very slight prolapse too. I don't dwell on it though. Apart from pelvic lifts there is not much I can do about it. Your muscles weaken in peri menopause and gravity does the rest.

Honeyb
x
Oh lovely :)
hahahhahhahah
My body is changing and I am finding it hard, I am used to being a young looking woman, and I feel like I am turning into some old woman.
I don't leak when I sneeze or cough, but I looked up kegel excercises.

ellie66

« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2014, 11:36:20 PM »

I had an itchy bladder almost like it itched and I needed to wee to scratch the itch. It stopped when I was on Femston 2/10. How are you getting on with Femston Dandelion?

Dandelion

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 11:50:21 PM »

I had an itchy bladder almost like it itched and I needed to wee to scratch the itch. It stopped when I was on Femston 2/10. How are you getting on with Femston Dandelion?
Hi ellie

I would say it has stopped my symptoms by ABOUT 50%.
I still get anxiety and depression but a little less than when i was on the femoston 1/10
Ive been on 2/10 for two-and-a-half-months.
I was on 1/10 for three months.
Pages: 1 [2]