Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Crazy dream  (Read 8399 times)

honeybun

Re: Crazy dream
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2014, 08:14:20 PM »

My dream last night was about a packet of brown envelopes. How I make something out of that I have not got a clue.

A  recurrent dream I had years ago was of my teeth falling out. Another was when my son was baby. I kept dreaming that I had dropped him  ::). I must have been worried about that.

Honeyb
x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2014, 08:21:44 AM »

Last night I was dreaming about a school friend who had decided to re-new her wedding vows in a large country estate.  I was wearing white 
:-\ ('cos I went through my wardrobe recently and found a dress yet to be worn); one guy from school was there, trying to get changed in the same room as I had my clothing laid out.  We were the age we were in school not what we are now
 ::) (wishful thinking?).  I had promised to do a dance but couldn't find my costume for that so was trying to go throuug the 3 suitcases to see if I had some clothing suitable.

Then I was in the frilly white dress but it was covered in mud  :'(

CLKD

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2014, 04:19:41 PM »

I dreamt a lot this weekend.  Last night it was about nausea.  DH had been sick but didn't tell me, however, I don't know how as in my dream I was with him continually.  I didn't notice ……. I was also looking for a loo. I thought I was getting 'flu and tried to find all the medication we have here so that it was in one spot, in case I was too ill to help myself ……….

I have read a leaflet on seasonal 'flu and next door's had a bug last week  :-\ …….

babyjane

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2014, 04:25:44 PM »

dreams can be traced back to something you have seen/heard/read then little bits of each join together to make a bonkers dream that actually makes sense if you take it apart.

Sometimes I remember my dreams but not often, they disappear on waking like a bar of soap in the bath!

CLKD

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2014, 04:41:55 PM »

When my phobia took over I dreamt continually, all night every night …… it doesn't help that I knew what was causing it  :'(
Pages: 1 [2]