Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hair Loss Tabs  (Read 11459 times)

Rosebush

Hair Loss Tabs
« on: January 05, 2014, 11:54:42 AM »

Happy New Year Ladies.  :-* xxx not been on for a while due to a few operations, but wanted to share this link, for some hair tabs I have been using that actually work !!!!!

Been using them now for about 10wks, but before using all of first bottle (60) I noticed my hair loss was decreasing, think I had about 10 tabs left, first thing I noticed was less hair flying away as I combed my hair, then no hair on clothing etc; then checked drainer plug - (like a sieve over plug hole) and much less hair in there as well, also I use a round brush to dry my hair with hair dryer, and brush now only contains the odd 3-5 hairs, not a handful..hope this continues as everything else has failed, I have purchased a further 4 bottles, bit expensive, but I have spent loads over the last 4yrs, and as these work, don't feel like I am wasting my money, hairs in drainer this morning 5 small bits..yes I counted them  :)..if anyone gives them a try let me know if they work for you..xx

http://www.simplysupplements.net/product/382/hair-care-plus-sale---20-off/
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 12:14:04 PM by Rosebush »

Rowan

Re: Hair Loss Tabs
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2014, 12:44:25 PM »

Happy New Year Rosebush, it good to have you back.

The  product looks good, it will help skin and nails too, so glad you have found something that works, its been a long search ;)

Like you I have found something I am thrilled with, a Laser that has taken my back pain away, a pat on the back for both of us  :-*

Diamonds and pearls 53

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2014, 03:03:58 PM »

Hi Rosebush, glad to hear you are getting good results..out of interest do you fee that your hair is thickening up and that you also have signs of new growth? Hair is just one more thing that the menopause and declining hormones plays havoc with so it is great that you have found something that works for you!

Diamonds and pearls x

bev567901

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2014, 03:14:17 PM »

I up end my dyson once a week too & Hack away all the hair attached to the rollers. I have taken some nice photos for the GP showing what's in my brush, what's out of the plug hole, the dyson hair & also if I take a damp cloth to the carpet near where I dry my hair I have another nice pile. Will she acknowledge this, I think I know the answer to that one!!!
I think my daughter used these tablets when she was going through her hair extension phase that wrecked her lovely hair & they worked wonderfully xx

Rosebush

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2014, 12:11:41 AM »

My hair now really' feels like hair' and even though I still sadly suffer night sweats, my hair now stays 'lively' for 3days with bounce, so I do feel its thicker, I have short re growth at widows peak, although this started prior to tablets but it was just very fine hairs, now its thicker and growth is about an inch long, not grown anymore though in this area or on top, in the last 3wks, but little steps, and for now I am just so pleased the fall out as 95% stopped so keeping fingers crossed.. :-*

S.Lady so very pleased to read the laser as helped your back pain!!!! will email you tomorrow..xx

Diamonds and pearls 53

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2014, 01:37:23 PM »

Have ordered some Rosebush :) My hair used to be my best feature: fine, but very thick and effortlessly in good condition..until the start of the menopause 5 years ago when I had a big hair loss, not helped by the fact I discovered I had very low ferritin levels. I took iron for a year and went on hrt which stabilised the hair fall  but it is not what it was.Although it still looks ok it is much thinner,especially on top and at the temples and I dread it getting worse. How long have you been struggling with hair loss and did hrt help you at all? Fingers crossed I will see the improvement that you have seen!

Diamonds and pearls x

Rosebush

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2014, 11:53:59 PM »

D&P been on Hrt for over 4yrs now, hair loss about the same, HRT did not help with hair at all, but as helped with hot sweats day time..

Really hope your hair feels thicker again with the tabs, but remember tabs took 6-8wks to show any signs of helping..

My hair was fine, but had loads of it, but after shedding so much, from crown to temples it did look very thin, now its feels like each hair has plumped up a bit, so its not so 'see through' always felt if my hair look good I felt good, so it got me down so much, but now feeling better about it, even if I get no more re growth, I will be happy with the 'feeling of more hair' are you still losing hair? xx

Diamonds and pearls 53

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 05:29:51 PM »

Hi Rosebush.I felt exactly the same and have been very low about it over the last few years ...have taken lots of different supplements too but don't think anything made any difference. I don't think I lose any more than is usual these days but I would just love to get regrowth in the thinner areas-that would be brilliant! I will keep you posted about how I get on and really hope you continue to see positive improvements :)

Diamonds and pearls x

juliekim

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2014, 10:09:58 AM »

Hi Rosebush,

I have just ordered some on your recommendation!  I was hoping going on Estrogel and Utrogestan would improve my hair which has been greatly affected by my thryoid issues, and was dreading it getting worse with the menopause, but am more than happy to try this too!  Thank you for recommending it!!

Julie x

Rowan

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2014, 10:27:38 AM »

Having a boiled egg a day with some orange juice ( to absorb the iron) for breakfast will add to the effect of the Hair Care Plus pill, as eggs contain methoinine  and cysteine  (which are in the pills) and are needed for hair growth. Learned this on my Nutrition Course.

Eggs

"Eggs, particularly the yolks, provide 32 percent of the RDA of cysteine and 23 percent of the RDA of methionine. Eggs are also rich in B vitamins, selenium and iron, as well as protein, phosphorus and vitamin D. If cholesterol is a concern, choose another food source for cysteine and methionine because they are contained in the cholesterol-rich yolks"

The British Heart Foundation recommend an egg a day as they are no longer thought to add to the bodies cholesterol.

Diamonds and pearls 53

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2014, 10:52:12 AM »

Rosebush, how many tablets did you take daily?..it says between 1-3  so have started with 2 but am torn between taking the maximum dose and making them last a bit longer!  ..also, out of interest,which shampoo/products do you find best for volume? I have tried lots but never really found one I am happy with!

Diamond and pearls x

Rosebush

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 02:22:37 PM »

D.P I use Nanogen thickening shampoo &  Redken all soft conditioner, I have only been taking 1 tab per day, still working, only a few hairs lost now after washing, also can brush hair, without loads flying everywhere..

Prior to using the tabs I did get some fluffy hair in the 'widows peak' area, did not amount to much, and did not grow more than about 3/4", but now the hair is very visable and about 1" to 2" long, I am hoping it will start to thicken out a bit more and fill in the gap  :)

I am going on long stay hols in 4wks, so have a stock of tabs, shampoo & cond, hoping the sunshine will help too.. ::)

Hope anyone trying these tabs does see some improvement.. :-*

Diamonds and pearls 53

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2014, 01:06:02 PM »

Thanks Rosebush,I have been taking 2 tablets daily and have just finished the first bottle-No change yet but fingers crossed! Thanks for the hair product info,I wasn't aware that Nanogen did a shampoo..had only heard of their product with fibres that thicken the hair..have not tried it though. Great that you have had some regrowth too,you must be thrilled. Enjoy your holiday,and hope you continue to see positive results..will let you know if the tabs work for me too!
Diamonds and pearls x