Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Age Gap  (Read 14966 times)

honeybun

Re: Age Gap
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2014, 08:54:46 PM »

He is very nice Limpy, just not what I imagined for her. But then again Prince Harry would be asked some difficult questions  ;D

It's nice you have been with your hubby since you were that age.

Honeyb
x

Cazikins

« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2014, 09:25:30 PM »

No one got a toy boy then  ;D

Honeyb
x

I have  ;).
I'm 56 & hubby has just turned 48.
We got together when I was 40 & he was 31.
He loves me & my "saggy bits"  ;D ;D

Limpy

« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2014, 09:38:45 PM »

He is very nice Limpy, just not what I imagined for her. But then again Prince Harry would be asked some difficult questions  ;D

It's nice you have been with your hubby since you were that age.

Honeyb
x

I know what you mean HB, but if he is nice, who knows, it may work.

When we first started "associating" he had just turned 30 and thought it was the end of the earth. He felt he was too old for me, even though we got on really well with each other. We split up several times because he felt it was the right thing to do. We got together properly when one of his older work colleagues pointed out I was actually pretty mature given that my mother had left my father and brother when I was 11, so I wasn't the typical 18 year old ::)

You are right though, it is nice   :D

purplenanny

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2014, 12:25:34 AM »

HB and silverlady - same here with wishing me and hubby were nearer in age.
We met when I was 20, him 37
He has always looked at least 10 years younger and was extremely fit and active
His recent illness aged has him very quickly
I remember my dad being very concerned when we met, saying it would be in the later years it would notice.
There is so much I would love to share and do with hubby, but he does not have the same energy of mind or body as me
We met, married and bought our first home within 9 months and celebrated 38 years last November.  I do not regret a minute, I love him with all my heart. I just want to share and do more together and have more years ahead than we probably have. :( PN x x

Trey

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2014, 12:58:03 AM »

Wellllll, guess I'll pop in with my news.  Married my seven year younger beau yesterday.  Found out I may have breast cancer one hour before wedding.  My new hubby was a wonder of support and we'll go through this together.  Asked him if he'd like to back out of wedding and he acted as if I were silly and was a delight at the doctors.  Everyone at the medical office apologized for throwing a bad note into our big day.

My Don was 13 years older and it didn't matter until he hit 80 and then it was difficult, but we had many wonderful years together.

Joyce

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2014, 08:18:29 AM »

Trey, congratulations on the wedding! Hope you will both be very happy. Sorry about the other news though. When do you get results?

Trey

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2014, 09:16:01 AM »

Biopsy Friday! then three business days.  Have something very wrong with eyes, flashing lights, unlike any visual migraine I've ever had.  Up a 2 am, furnace not working. It comes on by self and I'm roasting. Ugh.

purplenanny

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2014, 09:23:33 AM »

Gosh trey, thats a mix of emotions for you.
many congratulations on your marriage, really lovely to hear after all you went through with your  lovely Don.
Comforting to know you have someone with you for the road ahead. He sounds a really nice man.
All the best for Friday and I hope that awful thing eases in your eyes/head soon.
Keep in touch with us. PN x x

libby1

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2014, 09:59:52 AM »

WOW!! Congratulations Trey  :congrats:

Sorry about the other news, good luck for Friday, we'll be thinking of you   :hug:

Libby
x

Limpy

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2014, 10:43:28 AM »

Congratulations Trey, it's so good to hear some happy news. :congrats:

Hope all goes well on Friday. Also, you get your flashing lights sorted out, it must be scary.
Wouldn't it be nice if things were straightforward?
Lots of hugs  :hug:

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2014, 01:23:20 PM »

No one got a toy boy then  ;D

Honeyb
x

Yep, me :) Only by 6 years but still my toy-boy ;)

Suzi Q

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2014, 03:22:17 AM »

Bobbles is 18mnths younger than me he says he WAITED what at 17????
For him just ME and for me just him if you get my drift  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
March 15th we will have been married 40 years.
I get scared now cos the years are going by and Im scared I will loose him first so Ive decided Im going forst
No arguments BUT we are enjoying life and living inthe moment and as YET no health problems for me
Oh bad back and Av but thats it no pills nothing Bobbles takes Col and BP pills but even the GP said he didnt need to take them but best to be safe as his parents died when he was 13 and his siter has HIGH COL@BP yet she runs 5 miles a day is 69 looks 59 is a size 8 is an almost vegitarian so must be heredity
I can honestly say Ive never regretted for one nano second my love for Bobbles
Yes wed all do somehtings diff Id have tried medicaly to have more than 1 child
 Id have not stayed in Ozz YES If I had hindsight Id have demanded HRT at 37 but hindsight a wonderful thingx

Greyhoundgal

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2014, 01:13:57 PM »

Congratulations on your wedding Trey :congrats:  Good luck for later as well.
Pages: 1 [2]