Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Bad headache, tension and sinus issues  (Read 2736 times)

babypink2807

Bad headache, tension and sinus issues
« on: February 22, 2014, 08:50:11 AM »

I'm not sure what has been causing the above, I've had so many illnesses, and adverse reactions to medications and on and on, the latest is horrible sinus issues, headaches, dizziness and ringing in my ears.

Having searched on here it does seem or could be related to the Menopause.  I recently went on HRT Conti/Evoril 50 and all things were great.  Then this started.  So I first thought am I clenching my teeth so I bought a gum shield, started to wear it at night (very attractive) for the last two days.  Could be the placebo effect or it did help and I had a headaches, sinus free day yesterday.  Unfortunately I went to bed last night and discovered my Georgie had chewed it to shreds, I was furious.  This morning I've woken with a stinker of a headache and ringing in my ears.  So off to buy a new gum shield, most ladies do clothes shopping I'm going for a guy shield!

I've also started eating a bit more fruit, bananas and oranges, daily intake of liquid iron, some actimel and eating fish twice a week.  I have been in hospital this week for two days I got a vomiting bug which wasn't nice, but back home now.  I now am on HRT, Warfarin and Mesalazine for my Crohns which is so debilitating its untrue, and the main reason I went on HRT to at least be assisted in coping with all the illnesses and symptoms I was trying to cope with.  The Mesalazine has eased my need to rush to the toilet, the HRT has helped too I'm hoping the gum shield or (when it arrives) the nose buddy helps with my Sinus

Sorry for the long post but 2013 was one hell of a year for catching ailments, 2014 is the year for recovery me thinks.  It's more like a blog!

babypink2807

Re: Bad headache, tension and sinus issues
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 01:44:51 PM »

Well I have actually had a pretty good day, went to the horse and sorted him out, then went to take my OH car to have it valeted then home to do all my washing, had my dinner and then a soak in the bath.  I sort of laid there and thought to myself, today is a good day I actually feel like me, for the first time in over 12 months.

Its a good day, hope many of you have more good days too

Suzyq

Re: Bad headache, tension and sinus issues
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 03:03:01 PM »

Nice to hear you're having a good day - I love those