Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Elleste Duet 1mg  (Read 3174 times)

Stiffy

Elleste Duet 1mg
« on: February 18, 2014, 07:39:23 PM »

I have just gone on Elleste Duet 1mg and the Norehisterone is making me feel sick does anyone know if this will wear off.  I am on day two.  I have taken progesterone before on the pill and was ok.

Thanks

Steph

Taz2

Re: Elleste Duet 1mg
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2014, 10:42:02 PM »

Hi Steph - is this your first try at HRT? Pills can make you feel nauseous at first - it may be the oestrogen rather than the progesterone though. It's advised to try each HRT for at least three months but if the side effects are too bad then you may be better to opt for a patch which isn't metabolised by the liver and so cuts down on stomach problems.

Let us know how you get on.

Taz x

Taz2

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2014, 06:12:12 PM »

Oh I thought she might be on the conti ones... :-\

Taz x

Stiffy

Re: FEmseven sequi
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2014, 08:14:01 PM »

Thanks for your replies it is the green ones I was prescribed evorel sequi patches but they also contain norehisterone parmacist suggested FEmseven
Sequi as they contain levonorgesterol and I  am ok on that as it was in my contraceptive pill but it is out of stock at present has anyone been able to get
It? Thanks everyone this is a great site :-\

Taz2

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 08:19:36 AM »

I always had to wait forty eight hours for my pharmacy to get either Evorel or Femseven in so hopefully yours will arrive soon. Has your doc swapped you to Femseven then?

Taz x