Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hate Menopause  (Read 2692 times)

Anjia

Hate Menopause
« on: August 29, 2013, 03:33:04 PM »

Today I feel awful I have aches all over me I feel so tierd after a horrible night dreaming and waking up with my heart pounding,my daughter bless her is fed up with me today and now I have to go out with my sister for a meal and I really don't want to go. I have an appointment with my gp next week I will ask him to up my hrt hope it works.Sorry for the moan but at least I no some ladies here no how I feel x

Kathleen

Re: Hate Menopause
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 03:58:59 PM »

Hello Anjia.
Yep, know how you feel. I'm very irritable and for some bizarre reason I couldn't sleep last night because I was obsessively trying to remember the lyrics to Tom Jones songs, I ended up getting out of bed and googling the words to 'Delilah' and  'Green, Green Grass of Home' at one o'clock in the morning. I'm so annoyed I can't even laugh at how mad that sounds.
Take care.
K.

Anjia

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 04:06:58 PM »

Hi Kathleen  I have to laugh at that, though its not I that I don't no what you mean! I lie awake thinking crazy thoughts then worry why Im thinking them menopause is enough to send us mad X

carm 01

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 08:52:30 PM »

I too know how you feel,most days I feel crap and I can't motivate myself to do things I enjoyed doing like cooking,sewing and any normal day to day things. Maybe it's the lack of sleep that has made things more of a challenge.
The sleep thing is one of the worst parts of this hateful thing we are going through, i lie in bed praying for it to end!!

I don't know how I would have got through some days  without this forum, just knowing that your not alone has been a great help.

Carm XXX 

Suzi Q

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2013, 02:47:03 AM »

See  GP to get some help dont be worried thats what there there for
Dont waste your life feeling sh.t huge hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx