Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Bleeding and worried  (Read 2965 times)

mummypower

Bleeding and worried
« on: August 16, 2013, 06:04:43 AM »

Hello, I've been taking elleste duet conti for 7 months and almost 3 weeks ago out of the blue I had cramps, backache and bleeding, although not heavy just discharge more dark brown, I've had the odd fresh red blood too, I've continued to bleed/discharge since then. :'(
I woke this morning covered in blood on my bed down my legs, and it looks as though I've gone in to a heavy bleed!
It was Dr Currie herself that recommended the conti, and although I had issues with tender breasts in the first 3 months, I had no other problems with it until 3 weeks ago!
My worry is why am I bleeding when I'm on hrt that prevents it and 7 months in to it!
Last week I had bad night sweats again and awful spots around my jaw  :( the sweats have settled.
Also I have a small irritation (like a little tear) at the very top of my vagina that's not healing, after examining myself I noticed something inside the vagina that looks "abnormal" not that I know what its meant to look like exactly, it doesnt look familiar iykwim? like something (two lumps) are blocking the entrance.
I'm trying not to worry and been trying to get an appointment to see my gp, quickest is 29th of August.
I just need to hear some words of wisdom from you ladies x

honeybun

Re: Bleeding and worried
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2013, 02:14:10 PM »

Sorry, I can't remember how old you are and if you have been period free for a while.

It could be your own cycle breaking through especially as you had other symptoms.
Get it checked out just to be on the safe side.

Honeyb
X

mummypower

Re: Bleeding and worried
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2013, 08:17:59 PM »

Thanks girls, I'm 41 started at 37, I haven't had a year period free but after seeing Dr currie she recommended the conti,
I will hold on to see my gp and see what's what x