Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Total exhaustion  (Read 2767 times)

Bellamy

Total exhaustion
« on: August 11, 2013, 06:24:57 PM »

Hi all

Is it normal to feel totally and utterly exhausted, by mid afternoon can barely function and its just so unlike me.  I sleep (I think) soundly from about 11pm through to about 6.30am so 'think' I'm sleeping ok at night.  Also have tingling feeling in my left arm and hand and have jarred my knee .... Feel totally like I'm falling to bits!!! Starting a new job in the morning so no more having a lie down in the afternoon!! Also feel totally sick so wonder if its just a bug, but feeling totally floored at the moment and not sure if its just another symptom ....

JeanneA

Re: Total exhaustion
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 06:46:48 PM »

Hi, I would say definitely yes, in my case anyway, I do feel very tired by mid afternoon and do have a lie down sometimes.  I think lots of menopausal women would agree to feeling tired in the afternoons, it's just another symptom of this horrible menopause I'm afraid.

I do hope your job goes well tomorrow, good luck and hope you don't feel too tired there.  What are the hours?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2013, 06:55:25 PM »

Crashing fatigue  >:(

Limpy

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 07:02:24 PM »

Hi Bellamy - Hope the new job goes well

lily

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2013, 08:23:59 PM »

Yes, I'm struggling cooking our evening meal as I am so tired at that time.  Best wishes for the new job. x

Elena

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2013, 09:20:10 PM »

You may find that being at work in the afternoon cures this problem, as your mind will be occupied with new things.  You'll probably have to go to bed earlier though.