Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: National Orgasm Day  (Read 15697 times)

Taz2

Re: National Orgasm Day
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2013, 07:43:46 AM »

I enjoyed reading the whole article though showing the difference between what men and woman want from a sexual relationship. This part is rather telling 

"For 47 per cent of women, spending more time on foreplay made a difference as well as more oral sex (38 per cent) and introducing sex toys (35 per cent).
For men, more oral sex (54 per cent) was a must, followed by spending more time on foreplay (43 per cent), introducing sex toys (42 per cent) and changing sexual positions (38 per cent)"

Taz

Pennyfarthing

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2013, 11:07:43 AM »

Could be. I remember laughing at someone who said they'd rather have a good cuppa!  ;D

I used to work with someone who made us laugh ... she used to tell her hubby "pull my nightie down when you've finished." ;D ;D

Oldteen

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 03:17:46 PM »

Could be. I remember laughing at someone who said they'd rather have a good cuppa!  ;D

I used to work with someone who made us laugh ... she used to tell her hubby "pull my nightie down when you've finished." ;D ;D

That describes how our sex life was once! I'm pleased to say that things have improved recently though. :)

Oldteen

« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 03:24:10 PM »

I enjoyed reading the whole article though showing the difference between what men and woman want from a sexual relationship. This part is rather telling 

"For 47 per cent of women, spending more time on foreplay made a difference as well as more oral sex (38 per cent) and introducing sex toys (35 per cent).
For men, more oral sex (54 per cent) was a must, followed by spending more time on foreplay (43 per cent), introducing sex toys (42 per cent) and changing sexual positions (38 per cent)"

Taz

Interesting about oral sex. My husband began to refuse giving it to me a long time ago, and then lost interest in me giving it to him too, so fair's fair! Did you read about Michael Douglas, who said in an interview that too much oral sex gave him throat cancer? Apparently it's the same virus that causes cervical cancer. I don't know if this is even true but my husband saw this article and eagerly showed it to me. So that's definitely the final nail in the coffin for me getting any cunnilingus as he's now found the perfect excuse to refuse!

I'm past caring now anyway. I'll just have to use my imagination and memory of days gone by...

Taz2

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 03:53:02 PM »

It is true BOB - it is one of the causes of oral and throat cancer - didn't we talk about this once somewhere... Anyway details here for anyone who is interested http://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/STIs/Pages/oral-sex-and-cancer.aspx   It is more likely that a man will develop mouth or throat cancer from giving oral sex to a woman rather than a woman getting it from a man apparently.

My friend's husband stopped giving her oral because she "tasted like an old woman" which she has had great problems coming to terms with. She is 55  :(

Taz x

Oldteen

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2013, 04:31:53 PM »

How unkind of him! How does he know what an old woman tastes like anyway?

I wonder if that's the true reason why my husband stopped giving it to me, or do I whiff? He never would say, but now he has a good excuse. I can't say that I entirely  blame him though. I never knew it was a health hazard!

Oldteen

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2013, 04:36:47 PM »

Back to the original topic. I'm pleased to say that after 30 years of marriage I'm finally managing to orgasm quite regularly. We have found a way. Talk about a late starter! ;D

You were talking about 'using up your supply' of Os. I've just started using  my supply so I hope I have enough to last me forever!  :D

Taz2

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2013, 04:40:35 PM »

Yes it was a very unkind thing to say.

The changes in vaginal secretions do alter the taste apparently. It even changes during the cycle in younger women so I suppose it stands to reason that older women do taste different to young ones. I wonder what HE tastes like?

Good news for you then BOB - is he becoming more loving to you which can make such a difference?

Taz x

ann123

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2013, 05:14:28 PM »

Caught up with national orgasm day yesterday :-)

Oldteen

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2013, 08:21:52 PM »

Taz, something has changed. Something seems to have switched on in his brain I think. He still isn't great on foreplay, but suddenly he seems willing to find out what I like. I've never really known what I like ( apart from oral!) so we're learning together. I don't know what's brought on this change after 30 years, but something has! Maybe he's been doing some reading, or found something on a 'How to please your woman' forum or something.

It's all good though! Maybe you can teach an old dog new tricks...

ann123

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2013, 10:55:57 PM »

Good news BOB, well done

Limpy

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2013, 11:06:15 AM »

Good to hear BOB
There, that didn't take long......   ;D
Well, at least it's happening now    :-*

Oldteen

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2013, 12:16:34 PM »

Yes! There's always hope!  ;D

I can tick that one off my '100 things to do before I die' list: '  Get some enjoyment from sex...'
« Last Edit: August 11, 2013, 12:18:32 PM by Batty Old Bird »

ann123

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2013, 01:01:59 PM »

Are you going to ask him what's changed? Or just enjoy?

Oldteen

« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2013, 04:49:17 PM »

I'm saying nothing! Don't look a gift horse in the mouth! Besides, I don't want him to know that the past 29 years or thereabouts have been less than satisfactory. What would be the point?
Pages: 1 [2] 3